not that bad!!!!

Well today is day 7 since I got banded and it hasn't been that hard for me. I am starting protien today and soups in a couple of days. I have been pretty good about what I am putting in my mouth. I have had a couple of cheezies but they gave me diahrea so the pretty much killed any craving I may have had after that. LOL I am down 12 pounds and I am so excited about that. Recovery have been a breeze for me. No pain, not even gas pain. :D Jello has been wonderful, cures the sweet tooth!

I start eating solids the day before my hubby's birthday so I am excited about that. BBQ here I come. ;):P

Hugs

Trudy

Glad to hear you are doing well...stay away from the Cheezies...don't eat solids before dr recommended, it can cause more than diarrhea unfortunately.

My surgeon advised that the liquid phase it to allow the band to make a permanent imprint in your stomach..solids can jeapardize that.

Keep up the good work!

ok ok ok....I know I shouldn't have done that but considering the way I was prebanding that is pretty darn good. I used to eat everything in sight. Consider my had slapped :o I won't do it again. LOL I have been a good girl today.

Hugs

Trudy

ok ok ok....I know I shouldn't have done that but considering the way I was prebanding that is pretty darn good. I used to eat everything in sight. Consider my had slapped :o I won't do it again. LOL I have been a good girl today.

Hugs

Trudy

SO SORRY, I didn't mean to yell!! I re-read my post and it was kind of short and .......well, sorry. Just don't want you to ruin your band because I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!

(((((HUGS))))) <<<<KISSKISS>>>>

Now don't so it again!!!! LOL!!

SO SORRY, I didn't mean to yell!! I re-read my post and it was kind of short and .......well, sorry. Just don't want you to ruin your band because I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!

(((((HUGS))))) <<<<KISSKISS>>>>

Now don't so it again!!!! LOL!!

Mona-Camille...I know you are just a teddybear in disguise...but I won't tell! Oooops I think I just did!LOL!!

Thank you so much for your concern for me. I didn't think you were yelling at me. Sometimes I need a swift kick in the butt to get back on track anyway. LOL

Hugs

Trudy

Well today is day 7 since I got banded and it hasn't been that hard for me. I am starting protien today and soups in a couple of days. I have been pretty good about what I am putting in my mouth. I have had a couple of cheezies but they gave me diahrea so the pretty much killed any craving I may have had after that. LOL I am down 12 pounds and I am so excited about that. Recovery have been a breeze for me. No pain, not even gas pain. :D Jello has been wonderful, cures the sweet tooth!

I start eating solids the day before my hubby's birthday so I am excited about that. BBQ here I come. ;):P

Hugs

Trudy

=D> =D> =D> =D>

I'm happy for you that this phase is going well. You'll be surprised when your hubby's b-day comes and you really don't feel like eating very much of what you've been craving for days on end. It's great.

Hi Trudy...

It was ncie to read your post. I am on day 3 since my surgery. I unfortunately do have immense gas pains i my chest, shoulders, and abdomen. But it comes and goes... So what are cheezies?

Elaina :D

Hi Trudy...

It was ncie to read your post. I am on day 3 since my surgery. I unfortunately do have immense gas pains i my chest, shoulders, and abdomen. But it comes and goes... So what are cheezies?

Elaina :D

Cheezies are BAD BAD BAD!!!!!! ;) Ever heard of Cheetos CHeezies? It's a cheesy snack like chips. Big no no. Totally off of my sanck list. ;)

Hugs

Trudy

Thank you so much for your concern for me. I didn't think you were yelling at me. Sometimes I need a swift kick in the butt to get back on track anyway. LOL

Hugs

Trudy

So you need a swift kick in the butt sometimes do you? CAN I DO IT, PULEEZ?????

Just kidding. Hey, we ALL need one of those sometimes.

Hi Kittycat!

I saw that you are from Kitchener. I'm originally from Michigan and have friends in Kitchener - Kal and Tracy Suhan - just a stab in the dark that you might know them. I live in Idaho now and love it out here!

So Tadpole, where in Ontario are you from?

I am in Kitchener.