5 months post op, down 48lbs and busting out the bikini pics!

Can’t believe it’s been 5 months for me, and I am quite happy that I have lost 48lbs! I only lost 6lbs in the past month so there’s really not much difference in the dress pics so I thought I would break out the bikini pics I have been hiding lol…

Don’t ask me what possessed me to try on this suit at 226lbs the day before I was banded much less to capture it on film but I figured that there would come a time where clothes were going to be hiding my progress and I guess we are at that point, I actually thought I had lost this suit when I did my big closet clean out in May so I don’t have pics in it from 6/28 and 7/28 but I came across it in a drawer in the laundry room so I decided to start up with the swimsuit pics again!

So here I am 5 months post band and down 48lbs!

Click to see the full size!

swimsm.jpg

Michelle.. :lb10: :lb24: :lb21: :lb13:

What courage you have to post these, but what an inspiration for me and others I am sure. I couldn't sleep tonight , up at 4 am and just thought I'd take a peak at the forum. What a great post to find...you look FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for all your inspirations in so many ways!!

Awesome Michelle,

Your progress is incredible. You should still do the Dress ones because sometimes what you can't see, others can.

I took them I just didn't see much difference, but maybe you are right... I will size the down and crop them together and post them later today!!

You look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself.

Thank you for posting your pictures.

Michelle you look amazing. It is so wonderful to see the band working for someone. Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!! :lb24: :lb21: :lb13: :cheerleader:

Hugs

Trudy

Your whole body is shrinking, except for your bright smile, that's getting bigger :D !

Congratulations on your hard work paying off and thanks for sharing it with us. It's inspiring.

I love that your belly button shape is changing so much. Gives me hope.

Michelle,

GORGEOUS GIRL!! You have so much to be proud of. I don't own any 2 pieces but it gives me the courage to take a pic in my one piece so I can do some comparing later.

Your skin looks so FIRM!!!! I think my thighs feel they should act like my batwings, lol:)

thanks for sharing and inspiring me!!!

Wow - what a difference!! You look great Michelle!!

Thanks for being so brave and transparent for all of us! You really do look fantastic! You'll probably be one of the few who doesn't end up needing any plastic surgery done after reaching your goal. It looks like you are toning up nicely from all your workouts.

Keep up the great work and thanks again for continuing to inspire so many of us.

Denise

Can’t believe it’s been 5 months for me, and I am quite happy that I have lost 48lbs! I only lost 6lbs in the past month so there’s really not much difference in the dress pics so I thought I would break out the bikini pics I have been hiding lol…

Don’t ask me what possessed me to try on this suit at 226lbs the day before I was banded much less to capture it on film but I figured that there would come a time where clothes were going to be hiding my progress and I guess we are at that point, I actually thought I had lost this suit when I did my big closet clean out in May so I don’t have pics in it from 6/28 and 7/28 but I came across it in a drawer in the laundry room so I decided to start up with the swimsuit pics again!

So here I am 5 months post band and down 48lbs!

Click to see the full size!

swimsm.jpg

Hey MM, I was curious do you have a diet that you can post? You are doing so well and I would like to see what you are doing.. I am so afraid to eat too much, I think that freaks me out. I started weight trainnng this week, but that freaks me out too. Muscle weighs more than fat,, So I end up going back on the shakes and drinks. I am down 23 lbs and getting my first fill on the 12th, I don't like being so scared all the time. My journey has sucked like everyone has but I really don't want to fail AGAIN!! my joureny has been along and terrible one... i want success!Thanx... XO Lisa.. :)

WTG Michelle! You are looking so great, and I am very proud of you. You keep me inspired...ole lady chasing after young lady.. lol... I gotta rep for the over 50 crowd.

The thought of me in a bikini? Oh the eyes, how they burn!!!