The Best Present Ever..........

To all my fellow bandsters and future bandsters!

Today is my 63rd Birthday and my 42nd Wedding Anniversary, and I couldn't be happier!

I've lost 45 pounds (about 30-40 more to go), and look and feel like a new person. In my wildest dreams

I could not have imagined this body change could occur in such a short time. My husband keeps asking what

I want, but I already have it (so he's going to have to get very creative)!!

Now for you Vegas bandsters, I will need your help in supporting my daughter. She lives in Summerlin and

hopefully will get banded soon. She is an attorney, single and needs 'THE BAND'.

My wish today is for everyone to reach out and obtain the goal that is within your reach!

G-d Bless you all!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.. =D> =D> =D>

Hello fellow Leo, it's my birthday today as well. Hip Hip Hoorah!

Happy Birthday and congratulations on your 42nd anniversary! Our anniversary is August 12th and we will be married 36 wonderful years (My husband always says the same thing every year, "Okay, I guess I'll keep you another year" - funny man; little does he know that it's me who's keeping him!)

Way to go on the weight loss, but watch out, I'm catching up!

Today is a very good day!

To all my fellow bandsters and future bandsters!

Today is my 63rd Birthday and my 42nd Wedding Anniversary, and I couldn't be happier!

I've lost 45 pounds (about 30-40 more to go), and look and feel like a new person. In my wildest dreams

I could not have imagined this body change could occur in such a short time. My husband keeps asking what

I want, but I already have it (so he's going to have to get very creative)!!

Now for you Vegas bandsters, I will need your help in supporting my daughter. She lives in Summerlin and

hopefully will get banded soon. She is an attorney, single and needs 'THE BAND'.

My wish today is for everyone to reach out and obtain the goal that is within your reach!

G-d Bless you all!

Oh, Utahmom! Happy Birthday and congratulations on you and your husband on reaching such a wonderful landmark. You are right; you already have the best gift, and have given it to your husband, too.

Long lives and years of love together for both of you!