Great Pilates DVD

I just started using this Pilates DVD I got from Amazon (I think). It's called Pilates Complete for Weight Loss: Interactive Personal Trainer. It has tons of different workouts, different lengths as well as for beginners or advanced or in between. It was pretty cheap I think too. Just wanted to share it with you guys in case anyone is looking to add some core work in their routine..... Pilates is great and the cool thing is in just a few sessions you can tell it's working, both physically and you can do the moves easier after just a few times. I would highly recommend it!

Karen

I suggest you guys get a netflix membership if you're not a member they have a HUGE selection of workout DVD's that you can try before you buy, or you can burn yourself a copy of it... They also have the option to watch some of their DVD's via your computer so I just pick a workout and follow along in my room!

I suggest you guys get a netflix membership if you're not a member they have a HUGE selection of workout DVD's that you can try before you buy, or you can burn yourself a copy of it... They also have the option to watch some of their DVD's via your computer so I just pick a workout and follow along in my room!

OMG michelle, you're a total genius!! Why didn't I ever think of that. I'm so sticking some workout DVDs in my queue!!

Thanks for the tip! :D:D:D

That is so funny, I have been a Netflix member for many years and I never once thought of that! Thnx!

I have such bad knees; I am waiting for my weight loss to help relieve the pain somewhat. Do any of the pilates or other workouts make allowances for people with arthritis?