Starting Solids on Monday

Yahoo! I get to start solids on Monday. Can you please give me some suggestions of what you guys ate, for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I was thinking along the lines of oatmeal for breakfast and broiled chicken with broccoli for dinner. Are those good choices, when you haven't eaten solid food in 4 weeks? What about lunch ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It is pretty much trial and error to see what will agree with you or not. Just take it easy and follow the rules and you can eat pretty normally. Small bites, chew like crazy, take your time. I usually have to start with coffee...hot, because my band is very tight in the morning and won't take food at first. You may not have any restriction at all at first, so people do. Everyone is different. So enjoy your new lifestyle and practice what Dr. Miranda recommends and you will be fine.

Let's give a shout out for SOLIDS!!

I had oatmeal for my breakfast and then was so full all day I had no lunch. For dinner I made delicious salmon ( I used the recipe on here from momonamission which I could only eat about 3-4 bites of, a few bites of broccoli and that was it. I got full very quickly. It was so good!!

Just go slowly and chew, chew, chew!!

Yahoo! I get to start solids on Monday. Can you please give me some suggestions of what you guys ate, for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I was thinking along the lines of oatmeal for breakfast and broiled chicken with broccoli for dinner. Are those good choices, when you haven't eaten solid food in 4 weeks? What about lunch ideas? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you eat oatmeal for breakfast, make sure to make it with milk because you need your protein! :)