Wanted to share some exciting news

My goal first goal for when I reached my 2 month anniversity with the band was to lose 40 lbs. and this morning I acheived that goal with two days short. I am beside myself. I LOVE MY BAND!!! I can not remember the last time I weighed 225. I have 25 lbs more to be under the 200 and I'm going to try to achieve this by my birthday Oct. 1st. I just wanted to share my excitment. To all the new bandsters or the ones who are considering it... THE BAND DOES WORK AS LONG AS YOU WORK WITH IT. ;)

My goal first goal for when I reached my 2 month anniversity with the band was to lose 40 lbs. and this morning I acheived that goal with two days short. I am beside myself. I LOVE MY BAND!!! I can not remember the last time I weighed 225. I have 25 lbs more to be under the 200 and I'm going to try to achieve this by my birthday Oct. 1st. I just wanted to share my excitment. To all the new bandsters or the ones who are considering it... THE BAND DOES WORK AS LONG AS YOU WORK WITH IT. ;)

That is SOOO awesome!! Congratulations!! I was just banded July 21st and would love to have the same success. So please share...what have you been eating? what are your key pieces of advice? Any guidance you give will be so appreciated. I start solids on Tuesday and am terrified. I kind of like just eating shakes and soup...they're so safe!

Again, congratulations, no doubt you're on your way to your next goal!

Michelle

Congratulation, you deserve it, you did it, you are an inspiration to all others, this proves that the system works if you follow it. I am being banded august 26, started my weight loss , prior to surgery, will keep you posted.

Marc

• 3 weeks later...