Port incision is bleeding a little

Is it uncontrollable? Can you put a band-aid over it and otherwise be fine? You glue is probably coming loose and putting some pressure on your incision. If the bleeding is unstoppable, you start showing signs of infection such as swelling or fever, or you can see your port through your incision it's time to call the doctor. Otherwise put a band-aid on it and let it continue healing.

No it was red blood I was worried because I had no pain but it came back with a vengence and now 7 days post op I have that lovely shoulder pain everyone talks about must be the creamy soup I added, my stomach was actually growling today. Some say you can feel food passing through your band, I can't? Is that normal?

I guess I don't feel it to much because I have been trying to stick more to liquids than everything else, I had soup yesterday and today because I was hungry and that helped a lot and it's usually not until about 4 in the afternoon I get that way. I made my family ham and cabbage tonight and drank what I cooked it in and it was just like eating it (almost) at least I got the taste, now I feel gassy :P