See a band in action!

flouro20pic.jpg

For the newbies the dark area on top is the barium flowing through the smaller pouch that now acts as your stomach... You can somewhat see the band area in the middle of the picture and see how slowly the liquid flows through the band... That's what a good fill is supposed to do!

flouro20pic.jpg

For the newbies the dark area on top is the barium flowing through the smaller pouch that now acts as your stomach... You can somewhat see the band area in the middle of the picture and see how slowly the liquid flows through the band... That's what a good fill is supposed to do!

I'm really proud of you and the progress you've made; but I had my first fill on 7/31 and I don't feel any restriction. They didn't use the flouro they just felt around so the only way the could tell if they were in the port was if they were able to pull some fluid back out. Anyway I'm going back on 8/14 to have them check it out.

flouro20pic.jpg

WOW Michelle! You look absolutely FABULOUS!!! Amazing how you are losing so fast and in all the right places. Unlike me, I am holding onto scar tissue in my upper abdomen from past surgeries. :( bummer. Need a 3rd fill desperately too. ;)

Keep it up babe! You are a super inspiration to us all. :)

Peace and hugs,

Judy

I do website design from home but stay up late because my husband works at a fine dining steakhouse so he works till midnight or 1am and I stay up late to see him when he gets home and so we can go to bed together (we are one of those so in love, make you sick lovey dovey couples) so I usually go to bed about 2 or 3 am and get up around 9 or 10am...

Thanks for the compliments, my weight loss has really slowed since I've hit the 180lb mark and I really need a 4th fill, I've been a little out of control these past 2 days, I had been sick and didn't eat much of anything for 2-3days and I have been kind of making up for lost time eating all sorts of bad things and larger quantities than in the past... I have learned that willpower can only get you so far, I need to let the band do its job and stop me from eating more than I should.

I haven't gained back any weight yet but if I keep up this pace I know I will!! I will be calling tomorrow to set up another fill, hopefully I can get it in the next two weeks because we are going to be moving starting this weekend and I know with the long hours and not having access to all my pots pans and normal foods we will be eating out a lot...

That was that person's first fill I think 1.5ccs, I did my first 2 fills under fluro (including the one I needed an unfill for) and the 3rd without fluro and the doc had a hard time finding my port... My local doc only does fluro once a month so who knows when I call tomorrow if I will get an appointment on a fluro day or not!