Bored......

emtstacey76

Well, I just finished watching my 12 yo run on the treadmill for an hour (if I only had that energy) and I already finished my cleaning and laundry. I would like to go in the pool but my husband is cleaning it and my hot tub is leaking. So normally I would eat but I'm not so I guess I will go buy some lottery tickets!!

Get the Twilight Book Series from Stephanie Meyers. Sooooo good. It has been such a long time since I have enjoyed a series as much as this one. There are four books in all, the most recent one was just release August 2nd (Breaking Dawn)....I am telling you, you won't be able to put them down once you start! I read all four of them in about a weeks time.... (which has helped me since I am still in my liquid phase) :) You will LOVE them....Amazon has them for a really good price!

Anybody else out there that has read them and loved them as much as me???

Janell

Gosh I never have time to be bored. Up at 6:30 a.m. and to the office by 8 a.m. Home between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m., then dinner, activites, CHORES ....... and religiously check the forum and my emails :) ohhh and chat but I haven't had time for chat lately :(

But in my spare time :) I take photos, work on digital scrapbook pages and am now learning how to use a writing tablet for the computer - pretty neat so far....

We're repainting the house, room by room - and moving the furniture from one room to another is a big process but then there's redecorating ;)