GOT MY Wii Console and Wii Fit!!

Hey Gang, :huh:

Just got my Wii and Wii Fit.. What a great time this thing is.... Who ever invented this thing is a genius!! My teenage kids and I stayed up for hours last night playing together. (you know how secluded teens can be) sweating, laughing and enjoying each other. We laughed so hard.. Hoola Hoop is a crack up... My husband even got off his A** opps I mean his chair and played ALLLLL day today, it was unbelievable!! I would reccomend this game to anyone! I get a great work out. It is fun for the entire family except my littlest one (she is two) she loves to watch us play. I have MS and terrible problems with balance and it helps with that as well. I am very glad I bought this thing and only wished I had bought it sooner. It was sold out everywhere so I spent a little more on Ebay, but worth every penny. Very easy to set up comes with batteries..Lots of information to help you get healthy... Complete with a scale in it!! Lots of games comes with it too.. Trainer, Yoga, Strenth Training etc...I can't say enough about how great the Wii is.. I love it! Thought you'd like to know.. Xo Lisa =P

I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I also brought the Wii fit here in Australia last week... seems to be a shortage everywhere. Paid $150 here... seeing our dollar is almost the same as the US these days you guys are getting it much cheaper than us. BUT its worth every cent :) To be exercising and having fun in the luxury of my own lounge room is priceless.

Ive not exercices for many years so its a great way to get started for anyone at any age... Big High 5 to Nintendo Wii from me xoxo

My son works at Best Buy and said they were going to have 27 of them on the floor first thing this morning so I had him run pick one up before church. Yeah, finally able to get it. Paid 96.00 with tax. We went straight off to church so haven't had a chance to use it yet but can't wait to get going.

I want one, too! (whining), oops sorry about the whining.....