Please Pray for me

Tonight I lost something that is very meaningful to me and my family, I don't want to go into the whole sob story (I've been crying for 4hrs straight) but I've retrraced all my steps and since it is something quite valueable I am guessing someone has found it and kept it... I am so depressed, if I wasn't crying so hard I would probably be eating now but I am too upset to do even that.

So please pray that I find it, thank you all...

Bless your heart...

I cannot remember the scripture, but it says something along the lines of "there is nothing lost that shall not be found." I am praying that way for you and for your peace.

Hugs,

Paula

Michelle I hope you find what you are looking for and that your tears end soon.

Not sure if this will help, but my mom always does this thing when she has lost something. We are not Catholic but I guess the Tony mentioned in it is the Patron Saint of lost items or something. Not sure where she got it, but for some reason it seems to work.

She says to say:

"Tony, Tony turn around, somethings lost that must be found." and then you turn around 3 times and find the item.

Sometimes she does it more than once. I don't know, maybe it is the change in perspective from turning or something.

Ok...it is official, I am a looney bird!

Awww Michelle...I pray that you find what you lost. A couple of years ago we were burglarized and the burglars took a heavy safe from our house. The safe had nothing in it but keepsake items, but some of these items were irreplaceable and I cried literally off and on for weeks afterwards. I still get that sick feeling in my stomach when I remember some of the things I lost, but I just tell myself that the items were only material things and although it still hurts a lot, it helps some to think of it that way. I hope so much you find your item and I will pray for you to find it and also to help you accept it if you don't find it...

I hope by now you have found this priceless item...Michelle it is hard to lose something that feels irreplaceable to you. I know it's happened to me. Yes I have lost priceless things forever and to this day it burns my heart. The good news is that I have lost other things thinking never again would I see them and them somehow, someway they show up long after I have stopped my search. I do hope you find it immediately but perhaps it may turn out this way also. No matter what please know I am also saying a special prayer for you right now.

Hugs

Michelle, I pray right now that the holy spirit show you where your lost item is. I speak peace and reassurance into you and your family. I pray that if someone has found it, the Lord will lay it on their hearts right now to return it! In the name of Jesus, Amen!!

This Prayer is for you, Mama Michelle!

Dear Lord, Please help Michelle find that that is so dear to her heart. Help mend her spirit and give her hope and insight to find her lost treasure.

i too am praying that ultimately you will find your lost item. i have faith that if you don't recover it, god will bring you peace in your heart and he'll provide a way for you to move forward in your grief. i admire your request for prayer - too often we just accept things as they are without giving god a chance to fix it!

Michelle I have you in my prayers, you will find what you have misplaced! :)