My Lap Band Dr - Peter Nottle

Hello,

My Dr comes reccomended well as far as his place of business, apart from that i dont know much about him or anyone that does the operation. You all say to research about your dr, but how do you do that? He sounds very well known, has written journal articles and is head of surgery, that sounds great dosnt it. However where can I find more? He is based in Melbourne, (VIC) Australia.

Thanks so much

WormButterfly

Hello,

My Dr comes reccomended well as far as his place of business, apart from that i dont know much about him or anyone that does the operation. You all say to research about your dr, but how do you do that? He sounds very well known, has written journal articles and is head of surgery, that sounds great dosnt it. However where can I find more? He is based in Melbourne, (VIC) Australia.

Thanks so much

WormButterfly

Hi WormButterfly...

I was recently banded by Dr Loi who is quite well known here in Sydney Australia... when i was doing my research i searched in goggle and i found alot of information from previous patients. When I typed Dr Peter Nottle name in Goggle... and alot of information came up... there is some information in Yahoo messages from ppl who have had there band with that dr... they have there yahoo id's maybe you could email them and ask them some questions. I hope that helps. xox