Blood sugars

I wanted to share that for the last several days I have taken none of my diabetic medication and my blood sugars are staying in a good range.

I had been having terrible problems with such low blood sugars and it dawned on me I perhaps didn't need the meds. So I cut out 1 a week or so ago and now the last 2 days I havn't taken any.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Hi Julie,

I too was type two and two weeks after my surgery I was weaned off my meds. At my two month check up my A1C was 5, down from 8 and I was taken off my medication altogether. My endrocrinologist did not want me to have this surgery, too drastic, what ever... I am no longer on any diabetes medication and I feel awesome and he is out a paient! I guess this was the biggest reason I wanted this surgery, I did not want to take shots anymore, the weight loss is a lovley second reason (JK). Good luck to you and in no time I bet you too will be off all meds!

Amy

Julie,

That is wonderful!!! We are getting all getting so healthy, so fast!!! It is amazing how much we struggle before surgery to handle our diabetes and blood pressure.

My blood sugar has been a little crazy since the surgery. I hoping that it will get back to normal asap. It has been from 130 - 157 almost everyday. I don't take any meds for it.

I wanted to share that for the last several days I have taken none of my diabetic medication and my blood sugars are staying in a good range.

I had been having terrible problems with such low blood sugars and it dawned on me I perhaps didn't need the meds. So I cut out 1 a week or so ago and now the last 2 days I havn't taken any.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yay!!! Hot dog and diggity doo! (not poo, just doo :) )

I am so happy for you!

Big Hugs!