Omg, I need to quit reading and get some work done

I am having a very hard time getting away from this forum! I love it here and I learn so much. There isn't anyone in my real world that gets it like you guys so I want to spend as much time here as I can. Anybody else have this problem? ^_^

I second that. I am addicted too. I also go from work screen to lap band screen all day! I love learning about new people and their success and challenges. I think it helps all of us succeed!!! Love it here!

Well, you are all such a great support for everyone :D I've been addicted since I discovered you all last week.

My husband says I am addicted to my "chat room".. and I know I am. I get so much from everyone and it really helps me to stay on track.

He(my husband) occasionally will mention something cute like "Boy if you spent as much time at X,Y, or Z things would really get done". He's very kind about it though and I just smile. He knows this is helping me.

I am not at a computer screen all day at work but I find myself "sneaking" onto the internet when I have a few minutes and no one is looking to check in. I am trying to exercise on my breaks but often I check out the forum first. Yes it is my new addiction....better than ice cream for my health though!!!

Guest CaraMBA09
My husband says I am addicted to my "chat room".. and I know I am. I get so much from everyone and it really helps me to stay on track.

He(my husband) occasionally will mention something cute like "Boy if you spent as much time at X,Y, or Z things would really get done". He's very kind about it though and I just smile. He knows this is helping me.

I am not at a computer screen all day at work but I find myself "sneaking" onto the internet when I have a few minutes and no one is looking to check in. I am trying to exercise on my breaks but often I check out the forum first. Yes it is my new addiction....better than ice cream for my health though!!!

:)

I am still 4 weeks away from getting banded and I love you guys!

you will be my lifeline when it is finally done!

Ditto, can't stay away - once in a while I'll even sneak a peak when I'm at work if no one's looking.

Yep, I get home we figure out what we're going to do for dinner - I pour myself a small glass of Cabernet - take me, my little glass of wine and my laptop outside to our patio table and there I sit for the rest of the night while DH's butt is parked in front of the TV - never was much of a TV person.

I don't always post, but I read everything.

Love everybody and appreciate all the help I've gotten from this forum in my lap band journey.

I was able to stay away for the first few weeks that I signed up..... only on it at night time until just the other day ... I found out that I have free access to the site at work! WOOOHOOO!!! Hahahaha.... at my work (I work in a hospital, they either restrict all your access or give you access and you have to use "quota time" - 60 minuets a day at 10 minute intervals) ..... well I guess cause this is considered a "medical" site I have free access - no quota time needed! heheeheh.... snicker snicker... I won't be telling anyone around here about this! So now my addiction has been carried from not just at night at home but to the day time too .... but I limit myself to come on here -- every hour or so! hahahahah :D

But in all honesty if I didn't have access to this board I wouldn't be able to really do this on my own -- so its an addiction I can handle. Hope everyone is having a good day! Its Friday!!!!

Yup! Its like crack for me too! This week at work they were blocking some websites, and this was one that they blocked and I for real was soo sad and could not wait to get home to check the board... Well today I go and try to pull it up again and low and behold they have unrestricted it! YAY!

I love the people on this board.. You guys keep me going!

Alas... I, too, am an addict to the site. Even when I don't feel well enough to post, I lurk and read everything. This is a MAJOR lifeline for me, and I greatly appreciate the support and information I find here.

Thanks, everyone!!