best protein supplement

I dont eat enough chicken and other protein items, so i am looking for protein supplements. the slim fast dont have enough and yet too many calories. i thought about the marathon bars which have about 38 grams of protein and 220 calories and they taste like a snicker bar. SO i was wondering what everyone takes to supplement their protein. i think that could be one of the reason why i am having a hard time losing my last pounds

I love the protein powder made by Syntax Nectar...can be found at www.prosource.com. It doesn't have to be blended, it truly dissolves with stirring. You can spinkle it on cereal, yogurt, etc. During the liquids phase I mixed mine with pineapple juice. They come in lots of flavors. My favorite is the Carribbean cooler which tastes just like a pina colada. I also have the fuzzy navel, the roadside lemonade, twisted cherry and more. The protein is whey protein. I don't taste an aftertaste with these like I have with some other brands

I frequently make ice tea and just add a teaspoon of the roadside lemonade and stirr! Much less expensive than the special k protein water per serving and very yummy.

I dont eat enough chicken and other protein items, so i am looking for protein supplements. the slim fast dont have enough and yet too many calories. i thought about the marathon bars which have about 38 grams of protein and 220 calories and they taste like a snicker bar. SO i was wondering what everyone takes to supplement their protein. i think that could be one of the reason why i am having a hard time losing my last pounds

The Whey Liquid Bullets are the best, they have 47 grms of protein and 174 calories. They come in 4 different flavors (punch & grape I recommend) and they are easy to take just in 1 swallow.

When I was in high gear to loss the weight I used Isopure Dutch Chocolate http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...amp;catid=31664

Now since I weigh less and don't need as much protein I use Premier Protein Shake Chocolate.

http://www.premiernutrition.com/Merchant2/...e=PROTEIN-SHAKE

However they now have it at Costco and I think it was $23.99 for the 18 pack box. 30g of Protein, 1g of Sugar, 3g of fat and 160 calories per serving. I drink one every morning and sometimes at mid day if I’m working out hard, had surgery… or just feel like I need that protein boost to get me through the day. I don't have a problem with protein shakes, this one is chunky, and I have to say I like the individual servings better, they are costlier, but at Costco its only $1.33 each and if I take two a day its $2.66. It’s a latte for me, and since the morning one is usually breakfast I'm OK with that.

Good luck!

I just found the Premier shakes at Costco that Lisal was talking about. Yes they are good.

For powdered protein I use EAS Premium Protein. It has 27gms of protein and I can't remember the rest.

I do enjoy the convenience of the premade ones on work days and as of today I am trying to use the powdered while I am at home to save a few pennies, now that I have a housekeeper to pay for!!

I drank Atkins ones after surgery before finding the premier. They have 15 grams of protein and are also great tasting.

Above is a list of my favorites.