Wii Fitters

What is your fave exercise? So far I am liking the aerobics. I like the Advanced Step, Hula Hoop, and the Run. I haven't done much of the others since I am concentrating on burning calories right now. That run kills me when I put it on the "long" run. It cracks me up when dogs pass me up like I am sitting still when I am running my butt off. LOL

Oooh.... my favorite is the soccer! The one I hate the most right now though is the one that you are in a bubble and have to go down the river...... I'm almost there and I hit the side! Grrrr! :angry: The step one is my favorite, especially the one that you can watch tv while you still hear the beat and the boxing. Oh who am I kidding, I like 'em all even the Yoga and strength training.... ;)

I am getting darn good at the hula hooping! It amazes me how I can feel my abs burning. My hubby tried it last night (the workout king) and he couldn't keep his hula hoops up! LMAO

I suck at the balance games and I really don't feel like I am burning calories when I do them, so I tend to stay in the aerobics area. It is fun to punch that talking bag too. LOL I hate it when you beat the heck out of it and then it says, "You didn't even break a sweat, now did you?" LOL

**laugh -- I know what you mean Kim...

Or like after you think you did pretty good... it tells you you're a couch potato, and you get 0 points.

maybe that's just me!

My favs are the balance ones, aerobics too -

Do you guys use the male or female trainer?

I like all the games, however I am not very good at step aerobics.. I am very uncoordinated I guess. I just hate it when you step on the thing and it says

"OH?" like you fat ass!! I really like the tennis on the other side of it all. I get a great work out with tennis. Hula hoop is a riot on the fit. I agree Kim the balance isn't on of my favs either,, because I suck at it.. I also use the male too I just wished his lips would move.. :wub:

I just bought the system. I LOVE IT. my favorite is the hula hoop and dance steps. but I also love the golf and baseball and bowling on the wii sports.

to much fun. I don't even feel like I'm working out

My nintendo wii came with the sports package, and I bought the wii fit seperate.

They have them bundled together at some stores and on line. If you already have

a Nintendo wii system then you will only need to get the wii fit, the wii fit is the one

that measures and tracks your progress. and gives you the work out. It is full of different workouts so that

is all you would need to get started.

It is so cool and so much fun!!!! so to answer your question, yes wii fit is a game for the nintendo wii.