Your Scars and Healing experiences

Hello,

I am getting the band soon, I don't have a date but I know its before the end of the year so I am getting ready physically and mentally trying to prepare for it.

Does anyone have any scarring good or bad/horror stories to share about their healing or scarring etc?

Photos would be really great so I can see what might happen to me, you don't need to have your faces on the photos for privacy, I wouldn't either. I cant find any photos of scarring on the internet anywhere, so if anyone would be gutsy enough i would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks so much

Worm Butterfly

Hello,

I am getting the band soon, I don't have a date but I know its before the end of the year so I am getting ready physically and mentally trying to prepare for it.

Does anyone have any scarring good or bad/horror stories to share about their healing or scarring etc?

Photos would be really great so I can see what might happen to me, you don't need to have your faces on the photos for privacy, I wouldn't either. I cant find any photos of scarring on the internet anywhere, so if anyone would be gutsy enough i would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks so much

Worm Butterfly

Hi there, if you take a look at MamaMichelle's gallery of photos her bikini shots show her scars, they heal very nicely and fade in time.

• 7 months later...
Holy Crap! You look gorgous,

so that tube with the swollen Vajj is the tummy tuck? and

How did you get your friends picture of her slipped band? OMG!

YEP, THE TT WITH THE DRAIN TUBE THAT STAYED IN FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS. THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO NEXT MONTH

YEP, THAT'S HER SLIPPED BAND. THEY GAVE THOSE TO HER RIGHT AFTER SURGERY AND I ASKED IF I COULDN'T TAKE THEM HOME AND COPY THEM. THEY'RE FASCINATING TO LOOK AT BUT VERY SAD :(

I don't have any pics, but seriously a couple of mine look like mosquito bites and the large scar is a little noticable, but nothing like I thought it would be. I'm only about 6 months out so my guess is those will fade even more. And that is without using mederma or any of those things. So if you use those that will help even more. Everyone is different, but at least in my case they are very minimal.

YEP, THE TT WITH THE DRAIN TUBE THAT STAYED IN FOR ALMOST 2 DAYS. THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO NEXT MONTH

YEP, THAT'S HER SLIPPED BAND. THEY GAVE THOSE TO HER RIGHT AFTER SURGERY AND I ASKED IF I COULDN'T TAKE THEM HOME AND COPY THEM. THEY'RE FASCINATING TO LOOK AT BUT VERY SAD :(

is there a link here saying how she slipped hers?

is there a link here saying how she slipped hers?

SHE HAD HER BAND PLACED IN MX THE SAME DAY I DID AND REMOVED HERE LOCALLY, VERY VERY VERY COSTLY. SHE LET IT GO FOR TOO LONG AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TILL IT WAS TO LATE AND BECAME AN EMERGENCY.

SHE KEPT HER BAND TOO TIGHT BASICLY, WAS PBing EVERYDAY, BUT STILL LOSING WEIGHT SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? WE ALL KNOW WHAT PROBLEMS CAN ARISE AND IT DID (in a nut shell whats happened)