Looking for October bandsters

Is there anyone else having surgery in Oct.? I am to be banded on the 9th. I live in Maryville, TN. Going for a salsa competition on the 7th, flying to San Deigo on the 8th and surgery on the 9th.

Is there anyone else having surgery in Oct.? I am to be banded on the 9th. I live in Maryville, TN. Going for a salsa competition on the 7th, flying to San Deigo on the 8th and surgery on the 9th.

Cheryl,

I'll just miss you as I am scheduled for the 16th. Live in Southern California.

Anyone else?

Kevin

:)

hi, i am scheduled for surgery on 10/24/6 and i am so scared, but i am determined!!My friend had the banding in early december last year, i was supposed to follow her sooner , had a gallbladder attack and surgery and just got over it. So , here i am almost with you. She is doing well , lost 65 # . I am determined to do my best and follow instructions. Good luck to you . Post when you are finished the surgery to let me know how it went. God bless. I'm thinking of you and a good experience for you. Elaine