Got Surgery Dates

Just did the research on getting banded. Have done a ton of research, and Dr.Ortiz came highly recommended. Scheduled for October 13th. Am starting to get a little nervous. Have battled the bulge for the last time, I hope. My husband and I are both getting it done. If anyone has any advise or comments, they would be appreciated.

It will be an even better experience going through it with your husband. I was banded with 4 of my friends and it is so wonderful to have that additional support. You guys will do incredible and Dr. Ortiz is the best!

Good luck in your journey and be sure to keep us posted on your progress.

Congratulations to both of you!!! That's amazing!!!

You will be able to support one another through this life changing experience which is a huge bonus. Keep in mind, men tend to lose weight faster than woman, so don't let that frustrate you.

Best work of advise, be prepared for the life style change, it's not easy, there will be struggles, but it's so worth it!!!

Good Luck!!!

Just did the research on getting banded. Have done a ton of research, and Dr.Ortiz came highly recommended. Scheduled for October 13th. Am starting to get a little nervous. Have battled the bulge for the last time, I hope. My husband and I are both getting it done. If anyone has any advise or comments, they would be appreciated.

My husband and I are getting banded together on Sept 19th, this should be a great new way to start our lives together, even though we have been together 10 years. I look forward to more years together, but now thin. Good Luck you guys, welcome aboard.

I don't know if I could have handled getting banded at the same time as my wife. We were both pretty cranky on the pre-op diet, had we done it together, I think I'd be buried in the backyard now. :D

Now I get to sit, sipping my broth, watching her mow the lawn. ...No wait, I did that before I was banded too! Nevermind.