Booked my 4th fill today...

So not having my house/kitchen fully set up has provided a nice excuse to keep eating out, ordering pizza and of course avoiding the gym other unbandster like habits...

And belive me the scale is making me pay for it right now, I am back up 2lbs which is the first time I have gained anything in 6 months of being banded (other than a temp fluctuation of a pound or two during my time of the month)!

My husband and I went out to lunch today and I ate a HUGE bowl of chicken cesar salad, I swear it was as much if not more than I would/could eat before being banded so I knew it was really time to book a fill! So when I got home I called my Las Vegas fill doc (he's the fill center usa branch for NV) and the first date I could get is Friday (a week from tomorrow) Sept 5th, hopefully I won't gain any more before then...

I have been walking my son to and from school which is a mile roundtrip that I do twice a day so I am getting a little bit of a workout each day and I am seriously thinking of getting myself back on optifast or some form of a liquid diet to get all these bad habits out of my system over the next week before my fill to kind of reset my system!

When I feel myself slipping, I go back on the liquid diet for breakfast and lunch and then a regular lean cuisine for dinner. It really helps me get back on track and since I love the protein shakes I make, it is easy for me.

But for you, I wouldn't worry too too much. You have done fantastic and a pound or two shouldn't matter in the long run. You will get it back off easily!

Hi Michelle

I am living your life.

When I went to the OCC with Cujo for his banding I ended up having an unfill (.3)

I had such bad motion sickness on the way down and couldn't stop throwing up.

I was so swollen an unfill it had to be.

Of course 3 days later I'm fine and now can eat everything in sight .( including bread)

I realize restriction is mainly NOT feeling hungry between meals. Right now I seem to be eating every couple of hours.

and bad choices also.

I have gained 2lbs and don't get a fill until the 10th Sept.

I actually started the pre-op diet yesterday to get me back on track.

Luckily I am working out otherwise that 2lbs would be 10.

Go Girl!

Nicolek

Michelle I am in need of a 2nd second so I know how you feel. I got 2cc's at my first fill and felt it for a couple of days but the sad thing is I havent lost ANY weight with this fill.. None at all... I sure hope my next fill on the 23rd of Sept. does the trick for me....

Good luck on your fill honey..

So not having my house/kitchen fully set up has provided a nice excuse to keep eating out, ordering pizza and of course avoiding the gym other unbandster like habits...

And belive me the scale is making me pay for it right now, I am back up 2lbs which is the first time I have gained anything in 6 months of being banded (other than a temp fluctuation of a pound or two during my time of the month)!

My husband and I went out to lunch today and I ate a HUGE bowl of chicken cesar salad, I swear it was as much if not more than I would/could eat before being banded so I knew it was really time to book a fill! So when I got home I called my Las Vegas fill doc (he's the fill center usa branch for NV) and the first date I could get is Friday (a week from tomorrow) Sept 5th, hopefully I won't gain any more before then...

I have been walking my son to and from school which is a mile roundtrip that I do twice a day so I am getting a little bit of a workout each day and I am seriously thinking of getting myself back on optifast or some form of a liquid diet to get all these bad habits out of my system over the next week before my fill to kind of reset my system!

I completely understand what you are feeling. I haven't had a fill yet, I was banded on 07/01 and I found out yesterday I won't be filled until October 15th. That is the earliest I can get in the office. I cried... I just hope I can keep off what I have lost so far. I was down 1/2 pound this morning but that is only 2 lb's for the whole month.. :(

Hang in there Michelle! I will be in Vegas the end of September and would love to meet you if at all possible. We will only be there for 2 days (a quick get-away).

Donna