what do I do?

Some people go back to liquid diet. You might try the pre op diet until you can get another fill.

And if there is someone that doesn't like my suggestion, please remember it is only a suggestion :)

I appreciate any suggestions. It's been since June 2007 when I had my surgery. Let me ask a question, Are the fills free at the OCC?

Some people go back to liquid diet. You might try the pre op diet until you can get another fill.

And if there is someone that doesn't like my suggestion, please remember it is only a suggestion :)

Are you using a food log to monitor your caloric intake and portions? Maybe you need to find some type of calorie dense food that will fill you up, like air popped pop corn or rice cakes, because there is no way you could have gained 9 pounds eating only 1000 calories a day.

If after you take an honest look at what you have eaten and you can swear on a stack of whatever you find holy that you only eat 1000 calories a day, go see a doctor because maybe you have an illness or something that is putting weight on you.