out of surgery

just out of sugery. 1 day early. little sore and groggy. all is good

doiniagann, heidi

Okay, that was weird. Heidi, your post was under my name??? It was weird to see my picture and username, but you are the one who posted this??? Maybe a little technical difficulties and I am not sure how that happened but glad you are doing well.

They shouldnt let people get on there when they are stoned out of their mind!!! HAHAHAHHAHA I can't wait to see what I do. Must be some good stuff! 15 days left and I am freaking out!!! STRESSSSS. I have no idea how much I have lost, I found out the scale, if you lean to one side it will give you a different reading. So it dont work. May have to use someone elses scale. I hope I can remain in control, I am so nervous, I can't stand it.. :o

That is funny. I think I was too high and groggy to pay attention and I didn't log out. And then Heidi was too high and groggy and didn't log into hers. SO does this mean that I am still logged in at the OCC until someone figures it out and logs me out? You guys may see some other strange posts from me I guess.

It definitely is funny to see the posts. It took me like 15 minutes to type mine and I remember my husband was behind me and he had to move my fingers several times and finally told me to not try to "type" but just to hit the keys to get the message out. I looked back on my message and had to laugh because it looks like I was totally out of it! lol

It definitely is funny to see the posts. It took me like 15 minutes to type mine and I remember my husband was behind me and he had to move my fingers several times and finally told me to not try to "type" but just to hit the keys to get the message out. I looked back on my message and had to laugh because it looks like I was totally out of it! lol

Okay, this is heidi and I am at the hotel right now. I was so out of it last night. My mom tells me I spoke spanish for awile after surgery. No too bad from what the nurses say. I thought I forgot it when I graduated school. Go figure. I dohave some soreness from the gas pressure in my chest. A good walk and I feel better. still weird to think that all this waiting is over. Staff has been wonerful. Love those nurses!!!! Dr. Miranda was very kind, thougrouh and relaxed. They all were great at making my mom feel good about my decision. I had 4 others here that had surgery yesterday. They are doing well. Anxious to get this ball a rollin. thansk again for all you support.-Heidi