Has anyone slimed just drinking water?

I think you're too tight. I believe they say that liquids should go down with no problems. The exception is if you are stuck or if you PB'd, that can irritate the band and make drinking difficult. But for usual days and no issues, water and thin liquids should not cause this. How is your solids intake?? I've been so tight once that liquids couldn't go down and had to have an unfill. It was very unpleasant!! Good luck.

Karen

Hi Karen,

Solids are going down fine, I feel full for a long time, but the last couple of times I have drank ice water, I find I slime, maybe it's too cold?

I have had no PBing at all since my second fill, although my chicken got a little stuck at dinner and I stopped eating and it went down okay.

I have not had that problem. This morning I thought a bowl of cereal sounded like a nice change. Well, I only got 3 bites and knew right away it would not work. It may have been the cold milk or the fluid solid mix? Who knows. I guess that goes on the do not work list.

Thanks everyone. I like to throw my water bottles in the freezer to get them really, it's really the only way I can drink my water in large doses. Otherwise I sip and don't get the required amount in.

Today it seems fine. I think my pouch may have been full from dinner and the extra water was too much too soon. I did wait the hour, but sometimes when I get the lump in my throat, I need to wait longer.

Have a great day!