tummy tuck

I remember a couple of people that were going to go to cosmed for a tummy tuck and consult and were going to let us know what they found out. Just wondering if they went. I would love to hear how it went and how you are doing. Also wondering about cost. If you went to tijuana cosmed, let us know

I remember a couple of people that were going to go to cosmed for a tummy tuck and consult and were going to let us know what they found out. Just wondering if they went. I would love to hear how it went and how you are doing. Also wondering about cost. If you went to tijuana cosmed, let us know

I had a consult at the Cosmed Clinic back in Sept 2007. Right now I'm playing the insurance game to get appoval for the plastic surgery done here in my area. Insurance companies only pay for a front tummy tuck and it has to be a medical necessity. I would like to get the whole lower body lift,, they call that a Belt lipectomy here in the states. I'd have to make up the cost difference between the front tummy tuck and the belt lipectomy. So here I am,, one year later,, still jumping thru hoops and still don't know if I'll get approval. As far as the Cosmed clinic goes,, Dr. Quiroz is a friend of Dr. Ortiz and if your ever in TJ for a fill and your close to your goal weight, check them out. Your consult is free if you tell them you had lapband surgery at the OCC. Here's their toll free number, 1-877-426-7633, ask for Joyce,, she's American and speaks fluent Spanish.

That was Kelflynn and Depris, I just checked their profiles and they haven't been on the forum for awhile,

Hope all is ok.. I was curious how they made out as well.