Down 45 Lbs!!

Wow that is Awesome! Do you have Pics? Keep up the good work. Everyone says this is a slow weight lose but 45 Lbs in 3 months and 10 days seems really fast to me. Whatever your doing your doing it right Congrats! :lol:

I lost 12 lbs pre-op , 20 lbs post-op diet and have steady lost 2-4 lbs weekly after that!!

You can do it too!!!

Congratulations Kathy....losing even 1 lb is wonderful, but to hit that 50 lb mark....pure heaven! You look wonderful in your picture!

bj

What a great milestone....congrats!!!! Your hard work is showing!!!

This stinks! :stinker: Cathy, you (and Denise, too) were banded 3 days before I was and I've only lost 26 lbs! :lb20:

This sucks and I am now declaring WAR! :soldier: I will catch up - mark my words! :girl_mad:

You are both so motivating - Keep up the good work girls =D> - I'm proud of you! :clapping:

This stinks! :stinker: Cathy, you (and Denise, too) were banded 3 days before I was and I've only lost 26 lbs! :lb20:

This sucks and I am now declaring WAR! :soldier: I will catch up - mark my words! :girl_mad:

You are both so motivating - Keep up the good work girls =D> - I'm proud of you! :clapping:

Game on girl, the challenge is on....you are doing great!! Have you had a fill or two yet? If not, get one or two, my second is working like a charm!!

Cathy~

You are doing awesome!! I am so proud of you. You need to post some pics. :D