Finally!!!!What should I eat???Drink???

saylor

Today I start onto solid foods. So far, just coffee. Questions. What are the guide lines that will allow me to see the greatest amount of success until I get my 1st fill ? Which can’t be done until I return from a 3 week out of the country trip in mid October, yet will be it will be too soon to get a fill before I leave. How much do I eat? How much water daily? Should I count calories or measure volumn? What foods are going to bring me the best results? Salads? Can I have wine during this phase? Is there a place online where there are menu ideas? I currently feel little to no restriction with liquids. Any help is very appreciated. PS, I like to cook and don’t eat fast food. 2 ½ weeks of this time will be on a cruise ship, but they have a spa menu that is low calorie that I plan to use. It is the rest of the 2 weeks that I am most concerned with. Thank you in advance to everyone that can offer me advice.

Today I start onto solid foods. So far, just coffee. Questions. What are the guide lines that will allow me to see the greatest amount of success until I get my 1st fill ? Which can’t be done until I return from a 3 week out of the country trip in mid October, yet will be it will be too soon to get a fill before I leave. How much do I eat? How much water daily? Should I count calories or measure volumn? What foods are going to bring me the best results? Salads? Can I have wine during this phase? Is there a place online where there are menu ideas? I currently feel little to no restriction with liquids. Any help is very appreciated. PS, I like to cook and don’t eat fast food. 2 ½ weeks of this time will be on a cruise ship, but they have a spa menu that is low calorie that I plan to use. It is the rest of the 2 weeks that I am most concerned with. Thank you in advance to everyone that can offer me advice.

Sorry to say this, but perhaps you need to read the literature the Clinic gave you about what you can eat right about now. Be careful as I heard too much enthusiasm about being able to eat solid foods again. I, too, prefer to cook rather than packaged foods (actually, it was the hardest phase for me the Lean Cuisine meals) but it got me to see that I just don't have a "normal" relationship with food or else I wouldn't need a lap band! Good luck on the cruise as there's a lot of temptation to splurge.