Just met with my new personal trainer

I haven't really worked out at all since early Aug because we were moving (and the scale knows it, lol) but our new house is 5 min from a big gym here in town and I wanted to start with a personal trainer. So I did some research and talked to friends who have trainers and I settled on a great one, she's expensive but known as one of the best trainers in Vegas and it's worth it to me!

We met today for what I thought was just measurements, taking some "before" pictures but we did a series of fitness tests and she really kicked my butt! I have had trainers before and they always kind of became more like friends which made it hard for them to push me, or hard for me to feel like I need to push myself as hard and I know that's not going to happen here, she's not a drill sargent but I can already know that she is going to kick my butt!!

P.S. As of my weigh in with her this morning I was 172lbs putting me a 75lbs lost!! That means I am 75% of the way to my goal, I can't wait to see if working with her gets me to my goal of losing 100lbs before the end of the year!

I do not envy you. The few times I have had a personal trainer I thought I would be better off dead. But, good for you. I am sure it will make a big difference. On another note. Do you think ab workouts could hurt the port. I am always hesitant to do to much with my abs because I do not want to pull on my port. What do ya think?

Congrats on getting a trainer! I do have a question though. Did you tell the trainer you had been banded, and do they do anything different as far as exercise plans go for bandster's versus regular folks? Just wondering if it makes a difference in their regimen they give to a client.

Thanks,

Denise

That's great Michelle, nothing like a good butt kicking!!

I work with a lady who's daughter is a personal trainer and is now going to school to be a paramedic and she wants to earn some $$ on the side, so I am going to give her a call next week and meet with her soon to start kicking butt!

Have fun!!

I just started Cardio Core boot camp, twice a week for 8 weeks.. Monday was my first day. I FEEL YOUR PAIN :wacko:

Are you sore today?

Keep up the good work, You look great!!!