• March 6-8, 2009
    • March 13-15, 2009
    • March 20-22, 2009
    • March 27-29, 2009
    • April 3-5, 2009
    • April 10-12, 2009
    • April 17-19, 2009
    • April 24-26, 2009

Okay, so I read in a previous post that Lori would submit info to the docs if she had it to submit. So, she wants a date, a place, a time, etc. Let's get this thing started. The last poll revealed San Diego as the place for Band Camp 2009 - next we need a date. Based on the other posts for this topic most people wanted to go between February and April. I did not put Valentine's day down as most will want to be at home with their families. The dates I have posted are weekends, as that seems to be the time people can easily get away. So let the voting begin. If there is a date that is not listed that you will like just add it in a reply!

I am by far the organizer for this function but am willing to help get things rolling, so all others that are willing - let it be known. I think Dawn is the one who has been in contact with Lori, so when the poll ends (maybe mid October?) she can submit the info to her. Evette lives in San Diego and has offered to help find a place to have this party. Others have volunteered presentations, shows, etc but a girl can only remember so much. So post your ideas when voting so we can plan this thing!!

I avoided voting for March because of various spring breaks all over the U.S... families having to find stuff for their kids, vacations and higher flight/hotel costs.

I didn't pic February becasue it is still cold.. LOL...

I voted for the last weekend in April because I'm hoping it will be 1. warmer in CALI & 2. it's after spring breaks and should be less crowded/expensive.

xoxoxo

Thanks Misty for putting the poll up.

I did email Lori to request dates and to see if the OCC would offer a "fill special" for the weekend of the event but haven't heard back yet.

I've been a little preoccupied with life drama and haven't followed up with Lori.

I voted ;)

Can't wait for the get together!

Okay, so I read in a previous post that Lori would submit info to the docs if she had it to submit. So, she wants a date, a place, a time, etc. Let's get this thing started. The last poll revealed San Diego as the place for Band Camp 2009 - next we need a date. Based on the other posts for this topic most people wanted to go between February and April. I did not put Valentine's day down as most will want to be at home with their families. The dates I have posted are weekends, as that seems to be the time people can easily get away. So let the voting begin. If there is a date that is not listed that you will like just add it in a reply!

I am by far the organizer for this function but am willing to help get things rolling, so all others that are willing - let it be known. I think Dawn is the one who has been in contact with Lori, so when the poll ends (maybe mid October?) she can submit the info to her. Evette lives in San Diego and has offered to help find a place to have this party. Others have volunteered presentations, shows, etc but a girl can only remember so much. So post your ideas when voting so we can plan this thing!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

• 4 weeks later...

Okay let's give this poll one more week. I will try to bump it up every day if it get pushed off of the main page and then we'll close it next weekend. That way we can present Lori with a weekend and see if the docs can attend. I don't think they will just tell us what weekend will be good for them - they don't know what is going to be going on then no more than we do. So let's just do this thing and if they can come great, and if not that's okay too. I am sure we can all have fun with whoever will be there. Right?

Bump - only 6 days left to vote!

Just bumping. Only 5 days left to vote.

Bump. 4 days left to vote.