7 more day

I dont even trust my scales anymore. But I dont think I has lost enough and it has me stressed out. I have no desire to do all the way down there to get rejected or lecture on how much of a failure I am. I am going to spend the next 7 days, eating nothing. My body dont want to give up this fat, I have no idea why. I am eating the way they told me too and yet, nothing. I am frustrated. I guess maybe a little scarred. I am having nightmares. As the days get closer they get worse, they are not all about the band. They are really strange, some are about work. I know work is stressing me out too. It will be good to get away from it a while. I am really tired, not having my mochas has made it hard for me to stay awake. I need coffee. I may just go get a plain coffee, maybe that will help. I can't wait for this to be overwith. I dont even know if I am excited, I am so nervous. All I can do is try to keep busy, these next 7 days are going to be nerve racking!!!

PLEASE CALL ME !! You could benefit from some chat and so could I. And about those mochas, yesterday at work I saw a coworker have little packets of powder creamer type stuff that makes coffee into a mocha using splenda as the sweetener. You should try them as they may prove to be a good alternative for you. Of course nothing is as good as the real thing but try it just to get the coffee you feel you need. And what about caffeine pills? They do work like coffee and are 0 calories, I used to use them for years to save calories. I am sorry about your frustration with the pre-op weight loss or lack of. You've got 7 days to buckle down and do this girl. Yes you can lose a few more pounds in that time. Go on only the protein shakes , maybe even 3 a day and salads with some sort of protein, like chicken, shrimp or whatever. And the most important thing to do.....Drink 100 oz of water a day. I can come over and put a foley catheter in so you should be fine!!! :yes:

You Can do this! Keep your eyes focused on the goal (Your new healthier life) Im Flying today for surgery tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes. I'm mostly nervous about leaving my 6 children while Im in Mexico But its also what excites me No Children for 3 days ! I too have a special needs child (so I know the fear of leaving them) But it is so we can be with them longer. Keep your head up!

You Can do this! Keep your eyes focused on the goal (Your new healthier life) Im Flying today for surgery tomorrow and I will let you know how it goes. I'm mostly nervous about leaving my 6 children while Im in Mexico But its also what excites me No Children for 3 days ! I too have a special needs child (so I know the fear of leaving them) But it is so we can be with them longer. Keep your head up!

SIX kids!!!! Wow...you really deserve the time to get away!!!! :) Good luck with your surgery!!!

Stormy - Don't fret! You can lose a few more pounds before you go in for your surgery, I am sure of it!! Also, keep in mind that stress causes our bodies to hold onto that weight, so try very hard to keep yourself busy and keep your mind off of how much weight you should be losing before surgery. You will do it! Even if you don't lose ALL of the weight Dr. Miranda advised, she will know you tried as long as you've lost some, and I HIGHLY doubt that they will tell you that you can't have surgery. You should maybe email Dr. Miranda and tell her that you're following the pre op diet but that you are having some difficulties and ask for some more suggestions. It might make you feel better, too, if you talk to her about it. Try to stay relaxed and just stick to the pre op diet!! You can do this, girlfriend!!