7 mth anniversary.

Hi Guys

well its been 7 months today since I had my surgery.

I have lost 55lbs since then and feel fabulous.

I had a refill yesterday after having some taken out due to travel sickness causing swelling.

I am on fluids until tomorrow and hope to get to my mini goal of 170 by end of OCtober.

I will try to post a piccie later.

That is so fantastic....congrats!!

I mentioned in another site that individuals where having several problems, swelling, vomitting, tightness....My concern is, do these problems happen all the time, how much does one need a refill and if you had another chance of losing weight, would you use this procedure.....I'm tentively booked for the 20 of November....and alittle concerned.

I mentioned in another site that individuals where having several problems, swelling, vomitting, tightness....My concern is, do these problems happen all the time, how much does one need a refill and if you had another chance of losing weight, would you use this procedure.....I'm tentively booked for the 20 of November....and alittle concerned.

Hi Doug

I had swelling and tightness because I had travel sickness on a flight. This is the 1st time in 7mths.I felt better 2 days later and knew I

needed a refill because I was hungry between meals and could a lot of food.

Would I do this again ? YOU BET I WOULD.

My husband has recently been banded and 2 friends also, after seeing how well it is working for me.

Hi Nicole~

Girl, you look stunning in your new avatar pic! A Huge change since when we met! I am so proud of you...skinny woman!!