Fill doctors is pheonix Arizona

Im just getting banded on Oct 3rd in mexico and have contacted OCC reguarding fill centers in pheonix arizona...one of them was the fill center USA, and the other two they gave me dont do band fills anymore...

just wondering if anyone can recomend the Fill Center USa or if i should begin looking for other doctors around town...

Thanks!

Im just getting banded on Oct 3rd in mexico and have contacted OCC reguarding fill centers in pheonix arizona...one of them was the fill center USA, and the other two they gave me dont do band fills anymore...

just wondering if anyone can recomend the Fill Center USa or if i should begin looking for other doctors around town...

Thanks!

Can I ask why you aren't returning to Tijuana for the fills? I've heard horror stories of people going to other places and receiving several fills, while Dr. Ortiz believes in only two. Do your homework and good luck!

Can I ask why you aren't returning to Tijuana for the fills? I've heard horror stories of people going to other places and receiving several fills, while Dr. Ortiz believes in only two. Do your homework and good luck!

Go to the fill Dr. thread.

I've been back to the OCC for the first fill. I went to Dr. Berger for the 2nd. I'll be honest and tell you that the fill with Dr. Berger was more professional and more comfortable. I couldn't have had a better surgical experience, but the fill experience wasn't what I expected.

Flagstaff is 2 hours each way from Phoenix. You need 1/2 a day. TJ is a full day. Price wise, they're about the same. It's great to have options.