6 days and counting

So with all the excitement, I sat down the other day and was checking out houses in my area. I have wanted to move for a while. I do love coming home for lunch and the short drive. But I am tired of the crime filled neighborhood. I found a wonderful home. My husband and I went out and we have now seen it 3 times. My realitor told me to take care of the surgery and when we get back, we can list our house and possiblity make an offer, contingent on our house selling. The hard part is getting our house ready. I found a housekeeper to clean it up. We need the yard done and then he needs to finish the floor. I think at that point we should be good to go. I am going to miss my pool. That is hard to let go. I worry that when we get back from TJ, are we even going to feel like doing anything? I dont want to miss out on this house. This is terrible timing. But wouldnt it be great to start our lives over with new body and new house. It has an acre and a half I could actually do so planting and yard work, in peace and quiet. Maybe I am looking for a distraction. I dont know, but it is beautiful and I hope we can work it out. I told the realitor that I would call her when we get back to let her know how we are feeling, we will just have to go from there. If we have to put the whole thing off then I guess that is what will happen. Meanwhile, I have to get ready for this trip. I look forward to getting some rest. I am going to really miss my son but at the same time it may be good for me to be away from him for a while. We will appreciate eachother more.

So with all the excitement, I sat down the other day and was checking out houses in my area. I have wanted to move for a while. I do love coming home for lunch and the short drive. But I am tired of the crime filled neighborhood. I found a wonderful home. My husband and I went out and we have now seen it 3 times. My realitor told me to take care of the surgery and when we get back, we can list our house and possiblity make an offer, contingent on our house selling. The hard part is getting our house ready. I found a housekeeper to clean it up. We need the yard done and then he needs to finish the floor. I think at that point we should be good to go. I am going to miss my pool. That is hard to let go. I worry that when we get back from TJ, are we even going to feel like doing anything? I dont want to miss out on this house. This is terrible timing. But wouldnt it be great to start our lives over with new body and new house. It has an acre and a half I could actually do so planting and yard work, in peace and quiet. Maybe I am looking for a distraction. I dont know, but it is beautiful and I hope we can work it out. I told the realitor that I would call her when we get back to let her know how we are feeling, we will just have to go from there. If we have to put the whole thing off then I guess that is what will happen. Meanwhile, I have to get ready for this trip. I look forward to getting some rest. I am going to really miss my son but at the same time it may be good for me to be away from him for a while. We will appreciate eachother more.

Just know that if this house is meant to be, it will happen. If it doesn't, you will find something you love even more. I had my heart set on a place and my heart was broken when I found out it had foundation problems ( I had already made an offer ). Anyway, 6 weeks later I found a home that was only 2 years old and it was immaculate! I was so happy that the other place didn't work out. So, everything happens for a reason. If it is meant to be, it will be there once you get back from Mexico and you have your strength back etc. If not, don't be discouraged because God has something bigger and better. :) (that is how I see it) Concentrate on your surgery now & becoming a healthier you & everything else will fall into place! (BIG HUGS)

Just know that if this house is meant to be, it will happen. If it doesn't, you will find something you love even more. I had my heart set on a place and my heart was broken when I found out it had foundation problems ( I had already made an offer ). Anyway, 6 weeks later I found a home that was only 2 years old and it was immaculate! I was so happy that the other place didn't work out. So, everything happens for a reason. If it is meant to be, it will be there once you get back from Mexico and you have your strength back etc. If not, don't be discouraged because God has something bigger and better. :) (that is how I see it) Concentrate on your surgery now & becoming a healthier you & everything else will fall into place! (BIG HUGS)

DITTO! I had a house too that I fell in love with and then I found foundation problems! But then I found the place i'm in now and I couldn't be happier. I was just waiting for something to be wrong with it but it's great. So I agree the right one will come along and it will all work out. Good luck that is really exciting!!!!!

Best of luck to you Stormy! I wish you the best and can't wait to hear about how wonderful of a time you had. Seriously, it's not at all like surgery, but more like you are going to a resort. My husband and I had so much relaxing time that you probably will have a nice relaxing period of time out by the pool and you can think about things with an even clearer mind. Talk to you soon! :beach:

You are totally right about this! If it is meant to be, it will happen. If not, there is a good reason for it so try not to despair.

Try and focus on one thing at a time. As you know there are so many houses on the market right now and if you found 1 you will find probably 20 more that would be perfect, trust me. Your surgery should be the most important thing to you and the recovery time so you get off to a good start by not having a stressful distractor to mess your success up!!