Fills

Hi Everyone,

Hoping to get some advice. Any and all opinions welcome!

I have been reading posts on here and there seems to be real confusion when dealing with other Doctor's than the facility in Tijuana on fills. Some people getting to many fills, some getting too much at once, people feeling like they can still alot etc...

Would you say it best to return to OCC for them?

I have not had my surgery yet, but I am booked for Nov. I am excited but also worry everytime I read about someone having trouble. I think I am one of those people that if it is possible for something to go wrong it usually finds me.

Since nobody knows me I will fill you in on my situation. I live in a remote part of BC, Canada. Not great medical help here. Also I have a 3 year old and 18 month old. About a year and a half ago my spouse had a stroke. Physically he is well, but problems in other areas where it leaves me as the main care provider for the children. Becuase of the stroke he is on long term diability, so the other thing is I am needing to return to work soon. So I need to make sure this surgery goes smoothly as my work will involve lifting- EMT- ambulance etc...

OK- So the other question is my Doctor has me on anti-depressants because life as been alot overwhelming. I have been told by Dr. Miranda I do not need to come off of these for the surgery- which is good. But the question I have is will I be able to swallow them. They also cause heartburn- Bad Heartburn at times. Will this create more problems?

I do not mean to sound negative as this means a new life and outlook for me- I can't wait! But I want to make sure I have all my bases covered as I can not handle another curve ball!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Hi Teyann

Good for you to make this decision.

Pills weren't a problem .We cut them up or crushed them to make it easier to swallow. Hello. If you not to far from Grande Prairie Alberta than we do have a doctor who knows how to do the fills :). Good luck n contact me if you need any more info....btw its

$75 per fill