Words of Wisdom from the guys in the crowd?

Taz

Hey guys,

I am going to be banded my Dr. Ortiz on October 17th. I was wondering if the gentlemen in the crowd have any advice and/or words of wisdom on how to make the experience more uneventful and successful. Examples would include things like if you took your own robe, your own food (broth cubes etc) for the trip home, and if you felt Dr. Ortiz and his staff took care of your needs. I hear so much from the ladies in the crowd about how they were treated, but I hear very little from the guys in the crowd. Maybe that's because we don't care how hot Dr. Ortiz is :P

Would love any input you may have. Thanks in advance!

Taz

I didn't take a robe and didn't need one. 10 min. after the surgery, I had my reg. clothes back on. I took my own bullion cubes to make broth in the coffee maker. There is a store across the street from the hotel where you can get bottled water, juice and popcickels, just don't get killed crossing the street. You'll see when you get there. Transportation is easy to and from the clinic. They'll tell you when they will pick you up. To get anywhere else, just tell the guys out front of the hotel that you need a cab. Everybody at the hotel will take very good care of you also. Don't worry, this is about as easy as gettin fat is. I was treated great. The doc even came in a we talked fishing a little bit. I guess he's hot, I just don't roll that way.

I wouldn't bother with a robe. I walked around in my paper diaper and hospital gown. It's quite the look. Take lose fitting clothes like sweats. Try to avoid wearing something that would require a belt.

the hotel is excellent and will provide a decent broth for your post-surgery meal. Take some buillion cubes or powder to have for the trip back, the airports have nothing for you to eat .

My needs were met at the clinic, I had a flat screen tv and a remote. what else is there?

I didn't take a robe and didn't need one. 10 min. after the surgery, I had my reg. clothes back on. I took my own bullion cubes to make broth in the coffee maker. There is a store across the street from the hotel where you can get bottled water, juice and popcickels, just don't get killed crossing the street. You'll see when you get there. Transportation is easy to and from the clinic. They'll tell you when they will pick you up. To get anywhere else, just tell the guys out front of the hotel that you need a cab. Everybody at the hotel will take very good care of you also. Don't worry, this is about as easy as gettin fat is. I was treated great. The doc even came in a we talked fishing a little bit. I guess he's hot, I just don't roll that way.

Ahh, I can see it now. Mexician "Frogger" with the fat guy as I try to cross the street. :)

Thanks for the info.

Taz

I wouldn't bother with a robe. I walked around in my paper diaper and hospital gown. It's quite the look. Take lose fitting clothes like sweats. Try to avoid wearing something that would require a belt.

the hotel is excellent and will provide a decent broth for your post-surgery meal. Take some buillion cubes or powder to have for the trip back, the airports have nothing for you to eat .

My needs were met at the clinic, I had a flat screen tv and a remote. what else is there?

Hey Cujo,

Great point with the belt. Didn't even think about that. I always wear a belt, and can see how that would be uncomfortable with the incisions.

Flat screen and a remote. I think that might be an assistant to what got me this big. Too much TV, not enough excerise like I used to do. But ya, that will make for a more enjoyable stay at the clinic. Long as I don't watch Aliens or something and start wondering if that's what is making my stomach feel funny ;-)

Taz

Ahh, I can see it now. Mexician "Frogger" with the fat guy as I try to cross the street. :)

Thanks for the info.

Taz

I am a girl, so I am not commenting on that part, but I had to say this cracked me up! I am a huge Seinfeld fan and the image of frogger really made me giggle! :)

Good luck with your surgery, you will be fine!

:)

I am a girl, so I am not commenting on that part, but I had to say this cracked me up! I am a huge Seinfeld fan and the image of frogger really made me giggle! :)

Good luck with your surgery, you will be fine!

:)

Thanks for the best wishes. Ribbit, ribbit.

Taz

So, I am curious. Do the men have to wear the blue "sexy" paper panties and the tight stockings too? If so, I would pay money to see a pic!!! :)

Oh yea. I've actually got mine on now. I've put the paper undies into my regular underwear rotation. They don't wash well though. Seriously though, there are some things that shouldn't be photographed, and this is one of them.

Oh yea. I've actually got mine on now. I've put the paper undies into my regular underwear rotation. They don't wash well though. Seriously though, there are some things that shouldn't be photographed, and this is one of them.

... and I thought you'd share a "smoking hot paper thong" pic with us :smoke:

Take a look at kujo, paper panties????? OMG I'm going to die laughing when they hand them crazy things to me. And to think the Hot Doc will see me in all my glory!!! LOL

Oh well I look at myself as a Master Piece in the Making!!!

Good luck all

I expect a check in the mail. :D

OMG LAUGHING SO HARD... YOU LOOK HOT IN THEM PAPER PANTIES!!!

what a good sense of humour, thanks for making my day.

Ute... the paper thong got so much HOT reaction at home... I ordered a whole box of them. Order John a box of them, and you'll see what I mean ;)

I treated the experience as a normal night, having to wear the gown and the thong. I kept hearing whistling while I walked around and around and around, then I realized the girls behind me were looking through the opening in my gown. That's ok. It made me have a little "zip" in my step.

The staff provided for anything within reason that I could ask for. I walked across the street when I went back to the hotel and the store-front pharmacy as well as the convenience store had everything from gas-x to juices.

Ute, make sure you tell John to hold his hands over his head and dance for you while he's wearing the thong... put a couple of dollars in it while he dances around :D

The good old days are back!???????????????????????????????????

YIPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Ute... the paper thong got so much HOT reaction at home... I ordered a whole box of them. Order John a box of them, and you'll see what I mean ;)

I treated the experience as a normal night, having to wear the gown and the thong. I kept hearing whistling while I walked around and around and around, then I realized the girls behind me were looking through the opening in my gown. That's ok. It made me have a little "zip" in my step.

The staff provided for anything within reason that I could ask for. I walked across the street when I went back to the hotel and the store-front pharmacy as well as the convenience store had everything from gas-x to juices.

Ute, make sure you tell John to hold his hands over his head and dance for you while he's wearing the thong... put a couple of dollars in it while he dances around :D

YAYYYYY Will T is back :D:D:D:D:D ... and making my day already ;)

I got John to sign the agreement already - no dance ... no band ...

but I told him I wanna see the real deal, so he has to wear those sexy stockings too B)