Financing

I have bad credit but would like to finance the surgery , I feel like Im being the run around by my current Dr and Staff here in CA they wont submit me to Blue Cross , my BMI is 36.5 but I do have Type 2 Diabetes and osteoarthrits in my knee. So I have good income now but bad credit so was wondering what a good financing company might be? Also do those patients who live in So Cal normally just drive to San Diego and park at airport etc as that will be my situation Im only a 3 hr drive fron San Diego

I Think the financing depends ,on your credit, on the rate you get but I still think with good income they would finance. There are two finance co on the website, I would give them a try. If you drive you park just outside the border there is parking and the OCC comes and get you and drives you across but Im sure you can park at the airport too. Call Caroyln or Lori at the OCC they are so helpful with all your questions.

I applied to 2 of the 3 companies that OCC recommends and I got approved for both, but they were going to charge me an ignorant interest rate - like 15 or 16 percent! Luckily my dad is taking the money out of savings and I am going to be on a payment plan back to him with no interest. So I am really lucky there! Maybe you could talk to your bank and see what type of loans they offer. But I would check w/ those other places to that OCC say - you never know you might get a better rate than me.

Good luck!!!

Don't forget that paying and getting the band is just the start of the expenses. For my first fill I've paid over $500 for the initial visit, then over $200 for the second fill. Any other fills or unfills will be over $200.

You won't be able to continue to lose weight if you don't have your fills!

I used mymedicalloans.com. My credit is not great and I am paying a high interested but that is ok. In about a month or two, I will refinance it at a lower rate, if I can get someone to do that for me. It just depends on how I do, I think. I have to prove myself again.

Don't forget that paying and getting the band is just the start of the expenses. For my first fill I've paid over $500 for the initial visit, then over $200 for the second fill. Any other fills or unfills will be over $200.

You won't be able to continue to lose weight if you don't have your fills!