PayPal ugh!!!!! help please.

i didn't realize paypal's bank acct verification can take up to 5 days to verify.

i basically have been waiting for my bank to receive the paypal deposits, paypal makes so that they can verify it's my acct when i call my account and ask for those two deposits and then i am able to send payment to occ. the problem is i fly out early wednesday and have surgery scheduled for oct 1st.

QUESTION: HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS SAME EXPERIENCE?? I WANT TO PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD BUT CAN'T SOLELY BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR PAYPAL'S PROCESS.

QUESTION: HAS ANYONE GONE TO THEIR SURGICAL APPT AND BEEN ABLE TO PAY WHILE THEY WERE THERE?? OR PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD VIA SOME OTHER WAY THAT'S NOT PAYPAL??

i called my pt coordinator, Lori, and tried getting a hold of Melissa but i don't have Melissa's extension.

anyone??!!?

thankyou.

Yes I went thru same last week I end up using mine Mc and I got cet ck . Pay pal told me 8 to 10 days I totaly wasn't awere that it takes so long oh yes I did call OCC but they didn't want to take mine visa or mc . I hope that you resolve the issue and make it to Tj

i didn't realize paypal's bank acct verification can take up to 5 days to verify.

i basically have been waiting for my bank to receive the paypal deposits, paypal makes so that they can verify it's my acct when i call my account and ask for those two deposits and then i am able to send payment to occ. the problem is i fly out early wednesday and have surgery scheduled for oct 1st.

QUESTION: HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS SAME EXPERIENCE?? I WANT TO PAY WITH MY CREDIT CARD BUT CAN'T SOLELY BECAUSE I'M WAITING FOR PAYPAL'S PROCESS.

QUESTION: HAS ANYONE GONE TO THEIR SURGICAL APPT AND BEEN ABLE TO PAY WHILE THEY WERE THERE?? OR PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD VIA SOME OTHER WAY THAT'S NOT PAYPAL??

i called my pt coordinator, Lori, and tried getting a hold of Melissa but i don't have Melissa's extension.

anyone??!!?

I've done my payments thru Wells Fargo. Lori gave me the account number and went to a Wells Fargo bank and paid it with a check. I heard one person got money from his credit gcard and then went to Wells Fargo to do the same thing I did. Hope this helps you.

thankyou.

That was the reason I didnt use them, I had heard of the stories. I got a cashiers check and faxed the copies to Lori. And took the check the day of surgery.

When I was down for my surgery, I think I was the only one that had used the paypal option, the rest used the above approach.

Good luck