hurray for me

So, I have finally made it to 249.8. I know that does not seem like a victory but I need to toot my own horn here a little bit. Do you know what this means? I am closer to the the 200 mark than I am to the 300 mark. COOL!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to say I am in Onederland!! This time I know it will happen. Not only will it happen, but it won't come back EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

That is so awesome!!!! ><' I know exsactly how you feel. I started at 265 and I thought I would never see 199, but now I know it is a reality with the band. I'm 206. So keep up all the hard work cuz it does work!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! =D>

That is so awesome!!!! ><' I know exsactly how you feel. I started at 265 and I thought I would never see 199, but now I know it is a reality with the band. I'm 206. So keep up all the hard work cuz it does work!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! =D>

Congratulations! Every ounce lost is a big deal. My husband argued with me and said I shouldn't have started my counter from the weight that I started dieting, but the weight on the date I booked my surgery. I needed to see where I started, not just where I am now. Celebrate every pound lost and pat yourself on the back.

Keep up the great work,

Kimberly

You deserve some sucess in your life. I hope it feels sweet.

Thank you all for your encouragement and support. It has been a difficult time in the last few months in the homelife. If I did not have the band, I do not know how much weight would pack on. It does feel sweet. I am so glad to be able to come here because the hubby could care less, and I need someone to share my victories and struggles with. So a BIG FAT (but not as fat as before :P ) thank you!!!!