Looking for Bandsters of same build

I am looking for any one who started with a similar build. I am 5'9 225lbs. Please let me know how long you have been banded, how much you have lost, what size band you have ect. Anything you can tell me will be helpful!!

Thanks,

JOY3

I am looking for any one who started with a similar build. I am 5'9 225lbs. Please let me know how long you have been banded, how much you have lost, what size band you have ect. Anything you can tell me will be helpful!!

Thanks,

JOY3

Hi, I'm 5'9 and I started at 241lbs...I've been banded 7 weeks and have lost 21 lbs so far. I'm getting my first fill this coming Friday.

Thanks,

JOY3

ME! I'm 5'10" weighed 245 at the beginning of July. Banded on July 29, had first fill on September 22. Have been consistently dropping since the fill and am thrilled to death with the results so far. Very small amount of hunger, and as the weight is coming off, it makes you even more excited to keep truckin'!!! You can see in my signature where I'm at n ow. It's been a great self esteem booster. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

ME! I'm 5'10" weighed 245 at the beginning of July. Banded on July 29, had first fill on September 22. Have been consistently dropping since the fill and am thrilled to death with the results so far. Very small amount of hunger, and as the weight is coming off, it makes you even more excited to keep truckin'!!! You can see in my signature where I'm at n ow. It's been a great self esteem booster. I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am getting so excited I will be getting banded on Oct 23 with Dr. Ortiz. Did the OCC help you decide on a goal weight? Or did you do that on your own.

JOY3

Guest CaraMBA09
I am getting so excited I will be getting banded on Oct 23 with Dr. Ortiz. Did the OCC help you decide on a goal weight? Or did you do that on your own.

JOY3

I am 5"9 and never had a problem with weight until I hit 28 and then my metabolism changed after my first child.

I was banded at OCC 3 weeks ago (at 214 lbs) and have lost 12 lbs so far. I have noticed a huge difference in inches as well and how things are fitting.

For myself, I remember a very long time ago being 135 lbs and being very happy at that weight. That is my personal goal.

The first few days will be rough, you have to mentally break old habits, but you will do it if you want it bad enough. It will be the best thing you have ever done. Be sure to follow ALL the instructions and you will do just fine.

All the best to you and keep us posted

C

Hi

I'm 5'8 and started at 250lbs.

I was banded nearly 8 mths ago and have lost 78lbs.

I have 3cc in a 4cc band right now.

Good luck.

Thanks so much for your responses. It helps to know where I need to be weight wise. I have been fairly small like size 3/4 until my just before my second child. I really want to get back to that size. With hard work anything is possible! You guys are great keep up the good work!!!!

I'm 5'10 250... It is good to see so many women genetically blessed with height! :P

I'm getting banded 10/24 ,, soooo close!

sue

I'm 5'10 250... It is good to see so many women genetically blessed with height! :P

I'm getting banded 10/24 ,, soooo close!

sue

Hope to see you in TJ.