What a difference

Fantastic transformation Jann! You look so much younger, it's unbelievable! Keep it up. 30 more lbs and you'll be getting carded at the stores!

Denise

Fantastic transformation Jann! You look so much younger, it's unbelievable! Keep it up. 30 more lbs and you'll be getting carded at the stores!

Denise

Thanks all! I appreciate the kind words. Speaking as someone who is almost 50 I really appreciate that DeniseM. My day is truly complete!

Jann

That is exactly what I was going to say. You look sooo much younger now that you have lost the weight!

Congrats!!

Denise

????????? Jann ??????????? LOL

Girl you look great! like a total different person :blink: so much younger too ;)

... absolutely AMAZING .... :clapping: keep on going :clapping:

OMG, look at you, Ute! You're gorgeous! What a difference between your April to September picture. Look at those cheekbones! Congratulations!

Jann,

I keep looking between the two pictures...and it is like you have a younger daughter besides you. You can see the resemblance (stay with me here!)...but in two different people...not the same person!

You are doing fantastic and it shows by all the caring and sharing of your experience. Keep up the great work and I am so proud of youse! :lb24: :lb21:

Jann,

I keep looking between the two pictures...and it is like you have a younger daughter besides you. You can see the resemblance (stay with me here!)...but in two different people...not the same person!

You are doing fantastic and it shows by all the caring and sharing of your experience. Keep up the great work and I am so proud of youse! :lb24: :lb21:

Aw, thank you for that. I have no children, never have. It's just me, hubby and my beloved pooch, Buddy!

I absolutely promise you all the pictures are concretely me. In shrty's gallery there is a third picture of me as well standing with her at OCC in June. I'm not a fan of cameras as you can probably tell. My profile pic was taken last week for my passport renewal. hehehe. The comparison pic embedded in my signature was taken when my hubby cornered me coming out of the bathroom like two weeks ago. The pic it's with was me in Mexico February 2008. In every one of those pictures I'm the same age, 48.

Actually, funny story -- I went to our local market here on Friday. I've been going for the past ten years since we built the house. Well, I walked through the front doors like I always do, grabbed the cart like I always do, walked down the aisle like I always do. The tester lady always stops me and we have a chat. She was, as usual, at her table with her samples but she didn't acknowledge me. I was looking at her, she was looking at me and nothing. No hello, no nothing. So, I went over to her table and said, "Hey you! Aren't you gonna say hello today?!" jokingly. She had this incredibly shocked look on her face and pulled back. After a second she looked right at me and said, "HOLY SHIT, Jann, I didn't even recognize you. You're like night and day!" What I hadn't thought about was the fact that I was wearing full make-up, hair down and styled and dressed up to go out. She's only ever seen me without make-up, hair in a ponytail and in a track suit and runners. What a difference some make-up and clothes make, huh?

My best friend moved from Calgary to Utah and we haven't physically seen each other since the move although we talk daily. I sent him the pics as well -- he phoned me freaking right out. He couldn't believe the change either.

What can I say? It's all me, promise!

Jann

Oh, I know it is you...but you look like 20 years YOUNGER! That is what I am saying, it's like two completely different person.

Anyway, I hope you continue with the forum after you've lost your goal weight. I would like to continue to hear of your maintenance progress too! :D