Before and After

You are looking soo beautiful, congrats! Its great to see the changes, it shows not only on the outside, but from within the inside. You look so much happier!

Keep it up, I can promise you that the next 6 months will show even more dramatic changes! You are the size of Kittycat and I, its fun to see people who look like you on this journey!

You are looking soo beautiful, congrats! Its great to see the changes, it shows not only on the outside, but from within the inside. You look so much happier!

Keep it up, I can promise you that the next 6 months will show even more dramatic changes! You are the size of Kittycat and I, its fun to see people who look like you on this journey!

Thanks lisal, That means the world to me comming from you. I am so dedicated to this. I have the best teachers you, mammamichele, Dawnie, WillT, and all the others here on the forum that have taken this journey before me. I so am a much happier person. And Im glad it shows that way all the newbies can see that this is not one of those quick fix me ups, this is for real and it works, we make it work. again thanks a lots of love for all the people that have inspired me...

You look so great sweetie, I think everyone has said it all- your tummy and arms look so much thinner!!

Keep it up!

Thanks MamaMichelle, now that the doctor has given me the ok to exercise, its on....... I joined the YMCA for water exsercises and started on the tread mill and bikes. So size 18 here I come. By the way love you're pics and Happy belatate Birthday girl, by oure happy face I can tell you had a great time.

You look so amazing! I am so happy for you!! Keep smiling..you deserve it!

Ha ha, I'm following the 'other' Jessica from Utah - XOXO

Just wanted to say congrats on your amazing accomplishment. You're working that band, girl!! I just love how beautiful your jawline is now. Stunning!!

Keep up the great work and keep those pictures coming. It's so fun to share!!

Thanks UTdigiMOM, This means the world to me. I have struggled with my weight for 23 years since my first son was born. I look at some of my pictures and wonder, why do we let our selfs go that bad. But thanks to the band I can now get back to a healthy life.

:lb13: :lb13: :lb13: :lb24: :lb24: :lb24: :lb10: :lb10: :lb10:

Denise you have certainly transformed yourself. Thanks you for posting such inspirational pics. You are now another of my inspirations. We were banded about the same time and you have surely outdone me, not that it's a race, but I am so happy for you.

I wouldn't even recognize you in the 2 pics as the same person if you didn't tell me. Again you are AMAZING. Thank you for being part of this forum too!!

Thanks Julieburns, You my dear friend are also an inspiration to me. I follow all of youre post as they have guided me thru some of my ruff times. This fourum has been my safe heaven. Its the one thing that keeps me moving foward. And you aint that far behind me girl now with youre fill I know you're going to kick in high gear. Here's is to our bands.....