Before and After

As promised here are my before and after pics, as of 10/10/2008. Its been 4 months since my surgery and 50 lbs.

BEFORE

denise2.jpg

AFTER

denise1.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Denise!!! OMG! I'm so THRILLED FOR YOU, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA, at the risk of being an 'I told you so' -- TOLD YOU YOU WERE GONNA SUCCEED!!! I knew it! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beyond happy for you sister-friend! Hubby just said yer HOT! hehe!

Jann

PS on a side note I LOVE those eyebrows! I can NEVER get mine right!

Denise,

That is AMAZING!!!!!!!

You look so different!

You are so pretty--and you're such an inspiration.

Keep up the great work!

--TRS

Thanks, I do feel different. At times its like a dream and I have to make sure Im awake. And look at you WOW what a journey its been and those numbers. You must be so happy.

Thanks Mindy, I used te same shirt to see If I could see a difference, I guess we can. Im so in cloud 9 right now. But I still thin my stomach can shrink a little more, so I started at the YMCA yesterday to do water exercises. Hope that works, that way maybe I wont need a tummy tuck. I'm my dreams right Ha ha.

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Denise!!! OMG! I'm so THRILLED FOR YOU, GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA, at the risk of being an 'I told you so' -- TOLD YOU YOU WERE GONNA SUCCEED!!! I knew it! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beyond happy for you sister-friend! Hubby just said yer HOT! hehe!

Jann

PS on a side note I LOVE those eyebrows! I can NEVER get mine right!

OMG can you believe it, I am so happy today. I will never go back to that other person. I can do more things now. I walk everywhere and I was given the ok to start water exersices. I know you told me, but in a million years I would have never thought I could do it. Thanks , I'm happy for you too. Tell hubby that thats the same thing my husband has been telling me. Hes been on nigths working and got home at 4 this morning and wanted to play. He also said I have to get ride of all the old clothes and my granny night gowns. This is like been born again. I LOVE MY BAND.......

And the Eye brows I get them done, Ever since my cataract eye surgery I cant see up close so I let my stylelist do them...

OMG can you believe it, I am so happy today. I will never go back to that other person. I can do more things now. I walk everywhere and I was given the ok to start water exersices. I know you told me, but in a million years I would have never thought I could do it. Thanks , I'm happy for you too. Tell hubby that thats the same thing my husband has been telling me. Hes been on nigths working and got home at 4 this morning and wanted to play. He also said I have to get ride of all the old clothes and my granny night gowns. This is like been born again. I LOVE MY BAND.......

And the Eye brows I get them done, Ever since my cataract eye surgery I cant see up close so I let my stylelist do them...

It is so freeing, isn't it? If we had only known ten years ago, eh? Oh well, nowhere to go but up (or down) from here. And you do look so much younger and FRESHER! When I get the damned cast off I wanna do water aerobics too! I'm struggling with the same two pounds over and over and over again. Good thing I'm patient, I'll wait it out.

Hugs m'friend! Again, seriously NICE WORK and WELL DONE to you!

Jann

WOW Denise! What a huge difference it makes! I'm so happy for you and you look so pretty. I can't believe how much younger losing weight makes people look...it's SO exciting!!!! :lb10:

I know, I saw Jann's picture and it gave me the strenght to take them. Let me tell you I feel at least 10 years yonger.....

I love the idea of wearing the same shirt for an update picture! Great idea! I will have to remember that.

Congrats - I agree with everyone else you can REALLY see a difference!!!

Shelby

Way to go, Denise! You and Jann will have to join the "Young Hottie" club together. No one will believe your ages when you show them your id, heck, they probably won't even think it is you at all. You look AWESOME!

Denise from TX

Thank you everyone, this has been so amazing. If I didn take the pictures I wouldnt belive it myself. All My clothes are very loose, I still wear a pair of my size 22 just as a reminder, that way I know not to cheat and keep focussed on the big prize. A new me, because the old one is gone......For all the newbies if I can do it let me tell you anyone can do it. I am so looking foward to seeing all the newbies progress, so keep us posted.

Denise I am so happy for you! You are looking great! Did you notice how loose the shirt is on your arms and stomach now? How awesome is that?! The stomach is the hardest thing to lose, so just be patient, it will come off!

I know, I just keep looking at the picture over and over. Thanks Evette I have followed you from the start and you have been my guide thru all of this, If I would have ever had a daugther I would have loved for it to be you.

I love the idea of wearing the same shirt for an update picture! Great idea! I will have to remember that.

Congrats - I agree with everyone else you can REALLY see a difference!!!

Shelby

Thanks Shelby, Good luck on you're journey, here's seeing you on our side.

Way to go, Denise! You and Jann will have to join the "Young Hottie" club together. No one will believe your ages when you show them your id, heck, they probably won't even think it is you at all. You look AWESOME!

Denise from TX

From one Denise to another, you are in our club. When I show my OCC id they do take a double take. It's just awesome to see the peoples reaction when they say "this was you" and I say "yes it was".