Celebrating My 4 Month Bandiversary

WOW! You really can see a difference. Your face looks a lot slimmer, and so does your tummy. You look amazing!

Oh Kitty, look at the difference! You can really see it in your face. I can't see the side by side but it looks like you are losing it pretty evenly. You are a beauty!!! Good work girly!!! Your dedication is clearly paying off!!

Hugs!

Jann

Well I am not MM but I will post the pics for you.

6/10/2008

beforeandafter.jpg

08/08

bef2.jpg

09/06/08

sept6004.jpg

10/10/08

cathyoct10001.jpg

You look great, Kathy! I can tell a huge difference!

Cathy you look great!! You have come so far in such a short time.

I love the decorations on your mantel as well. I love fall :D

Guest CaraMBA09
Well I am not MM but I will post the pics for you.

6/10/2008

beforeandafter.jpg

08/08

bef2.jpg

09/06/08

sept6004.jpg

10/10/08

cathyoct10001.jpg

You look great, Kathy! I can tell a huge difference!

There is my buddy shrinking before my very eyes!!! You look fabulous!!! keep up the good work!

Great job, Kitty! I can totally see a difference. We are shaped very similar. I am only 5'3'' and my starting weight was 267 lbs. I am now 215! :) Like you, I am starting to see my waist again and my face has slimmed quite a bit. I wish I had your moxy and could post a picture, I am just too shy! Anyway, great job on your continued success. You are a big inspiration for me.

Regards!

Iamworthit

Wowza Cathy! You are looking so good and I love your hair. Isn't it funny how when we start losing the weight, the hairstyles change as well! You go girl! You are doing fabulous.

Denise

Great job, Kitty! I can totally see a difference. We are shaped very similar. I am only 5'3'' and my starting weight was 267 lbs. I am now 215! :) Like you, I am starting to see my waist again and my face has slimmed quite a bit. I wish I had your moxy and could post a picture, I am just too shy! Anyway, great job on your continued success. You are a big inspiration for me.

Regards!

Iamworthit

Don't be shy, we are all in the same boat sweetie...look at MamaMichelle...she was brave enough to post in a bikini....I would love to see your beautiful face!

Okay, C'mon Iamworthit... post your pic's. We would all like to see who we are talking to and your name says it all... you are every bit worth it and we want to share the love!!!

Cathy, Cathy, Cathy.. thanks for posting the full length pic's.. you look amazing.. I'm so proud of you.. :cheerleader: you are a model bandster... keep up the good work you hot lady you!!

Okay, C'mon Iamworthit... post your pic's. We would all like to see who we are talking to and your name says it all... you are every bit worth it and we want to share the love!!!

Cathy, Cathy, Cathy.. thanks for posting the full length pic's.. you look amazing.. I'm so proud of you.. :cheerleader: you are a model bandster... keep up the good work you hot lady you!!

Thanks Anita, I want to see a new pic of you...it's been almost 2 months!! C'mon now!!

Wow Cathy! You are awesome! I see your personal pic on the left side...but your now picture is much better! Each month of your picture, you can see how elated you are and there's that special glow too! DON'T LOSE THAT GLOW! You are doing wonderful and I am so proud of you. You are now inspiring me to post monthly pictures...once I know how to do it! You are one gorgeous woman Cathy!

WTG Cathy!

Jude (( HUGS! ))