Liquid Protein Bullets Coupon

Thought I'd share this with you. I copied it from another site.

"The bullets are the 42g (make sure if you are buying the correct ones because they make some that are on 20g or so). The price is 2.09 each or 24.99 for a case of 12. That is better than the price I paid for them with my GNC gold card on bonus days. It is also cheaper than I found it online."

GNC Coupons

Thought I'd share this with you. I copied it from another site.

"The bullets are the 42g (make sure if you are buying the correct ones because they make some that are on 20g or so). The price is 2.09 each or 24.99 for a case of 12. That is better than the price I paid for them with my GNC gold card on bonus days. It is also cheaper than I found it online."

GNC Coupons

How do these taste? I saw them and was curious!

Thanks Donna that is a great price. How've ya been. Havn't seen you post in a while or maybe I missed it.

Now Dana I have tried a few of these, all flavors. They have a texture like partially thickened jello, sort of. They are OK , especially if you put them over ice and let the ice melt a little in them.. The great thing is they are only 3 oz. so the small amount is easy to get down. It's not something I would just buy as a beverage to enjoy though, they have a kinda weird after taste. I survived using them when my fill was too tight. Also in the Am sometimes they are helpful if you have tightness problems. I drink half a one at a time so it's only 1 and 1/2 ounces for 20 grams of protein, high power packed stuff!! They are worth a try if you ever struggle getting protein in. Certainly not a daily thing though. I just keep some on hand now for those "tight" times.

Dana, I have no clue how they taste. I was just interested in the grams of protein. Hopefully someone else can give us insight. I am not a chalky protein lover! HAHAHAHA

Julie, thanks for thinking of me. I haven't posted in a while, I definitely lurk though and am truly sorry for your incident with OCC. After care was always a concern of mine. I am glad you are doing well now.

I finally have my surgery date of Nov 11 and now I am STRESSED about it. I am trying to read up on all the things I should have food wise for after the surgery. I have dropped 10 lbs and have been told by OCC to try for another 10 if I am feeling it, which I am. Maybe I will be at 200 by the time I have surgery, wouldn't that be awesome? I ordered my bikini for before and after pictures. I want to look hot like Michelle ;) I have been seeing my shrink and we are working through my food addictions. I've learned to take a walk when I am feeling stressed or feeling the need to turn to my best friend, aka food.

Again, thanks for thinking of me. I will be a posting fiend I am sure!

I am so happy that you finally booked a date :P Is your hubby ok with it now? Congratulations on losing the 10 lbs. Isn't it a nice feeling

that with the help of the band you will lose alot more and not gain it back?

Dana, I have no clue how they taste. I was just interested in the grams of protein. Hopefully someone else can give us insight. I am not a chalky protein lover! HAHAHAHA

Julie, thanks for thinking of me. I haven't posted in a while, I definitely lurk though and am truly sorry for your incident with OCC. After care was always a concern of mine. I am glad you are doing well now.

I finally have my surgery date of Nov 11 and now I am STRESSED about it. I am trying to read up on all the things I should have food wise for after the surgery. I have dropped 10 lbs and have been told by OCC to try for another 10 if I am feeling it, which I am. Maybe I will be at 200 by the time I have surgery, wouldn't that be awesome? I ordered my bikini for before and after pictures. I want to look hot like Michelle ;) I have been seeing my shrink and we are working through my food addictions. I've learned to take a walk when I am feeling stressed or feeling the need to turn to my best friend, aka food.

If the are the same ones, I buy those for my breakfast as I can't bear food in the morning. The ones I have come in peach or berry. They are not at all chalky or creamy. They are more syrupy and tart and they make ya pucker but that totally works for me! You get skin tingly's for about 15, 20 mins so don't freak out. You're supposed to!

Jann

Thanks Linda. Hubby is very supportive now :D I am really tired of the ankle, knee and hip pains of carrying around the weight. I really cannot wait to start this journey!

Oh look, you already have started your journey and we're thrilled you're here!

Jann

I use these bullets too. They are really good. I like to use 1/2 of the 42 gram protein bullet fruit punch flavour mixed with fruit punch crystal light. You can't taste the protein at all yet you get all of the benefits. I use them pretty frequently as a protein supplement because I have a hard time getting my 60 - 90 grams of protein a day.

p.s. my fill is AWESOME! I finally have restriction which is really nice. I lost 2 lbs since last Wednesday!

Hey - of course, YOU are worth it! LOL

Wow...how convenient that I went shopping yesterday to stock up on these protein bullets (bought a case (12) of different flavors...orange, fruit punch, grape and boysenberry...yummy flavors) and bought a few of those "to go" Crystal Lights drinks. I thought if I get these now and when I need them...give myself a shot or two!

GREAT idea of mixing the two! I love Cyrstal Light and thanks for the suggestion of using a portion of it in my drink, when I need it!

Congrats on a good fill!!

the fruit punch is great..mix it with a little crystal light fruit punch and you cant even tatse it!!! i drink half and then have the other half later in the day.