Fill Doctor Question

Hello this is my first time on here.... I just had a quick question... I am relocating to South Texas. Beeville, Goliad, Victoria area. I was wanting to know if anyone knew of doctors in that area that does the fills. My insurance has changed from unitedHealthCare to Cigna HMO.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.. My surgery was Aug 21,2006 I had my 1st fill Sept 20th with 1.4 of a fill. Have no restriction still sooo hungry.

Thanks,

Kelly1971

Hello this is my first time on here.... I just had a quick question... I am relocating to South Texas. Beeville, Goliad, Victoria area. I was wanting to know if anyone knew of doctors in that area that does the fills. My insurance has changed from unitedHealthCare to Cigna HMO.... Any help would be greatly appreciated.. My surgery was Aug 21,2006 I had my 1st fill Sept 20th with 1.4 of a fill. Have no restriction still sooo hungry.

Thanks,

Kelly1971

I have heard very good things about FillCentersusa.com They help you locate a surgeon w/in any region Fill Centers USA Inc.

281 S. Main St. Suite B

Snowflake, AZ 85937

Toll Free: 866-345-5872

Telephone: 928-536-5005

FAX: 928-536-7664

GoodLuck on your search for a new surgeonurgery was Aug 21,2006 I had my 1st fill Sept 20th with 1.4 of a fill. Have no restriction still sooo hungry.

:D

I have heard very good things about FillCentersusa.com They help you locate a surgeon w/in any region Fill Centers USA Inc.

281 S. Main St. Suite B

Snowflake, AZ 85937

Toll Free: 866-345-5872

Telephone: 928-536-5005

FAX: 928-536-7664

GoodLuck on your search for a new surgeonurgery was Aug 21,2006 I had my 1st fill Sept 20th with 1.4 of a fill. Have no restriction still sooo hungry.

CoachCher,

Thanks soo much for the reply. I will give them a call and see if they can guide me in the right direction.

Thanks again,

Kelly1971