Thanks Lori Becky..

When I was at OCC on Wed., 10/22, the crew was there filming the teen and Dr.Ortiz for The Doctors show

and they told me to watch for it in a couple of weeks.

It's probably a follow up / success story to the show that aired today? Interviewing them both on how it went? I don't

know, but that's what he told me!

I will be totally excited to watch!

Kristen

When I was at OCC on Wed., 10/22, the crew was there filming the teen and Dr.Ortiz for The Doctors show

and they told me to watch for it in a couple of weeks.

It's probably a follow up / success story to the show that aired today? Interviewing them both on how it went? I don't

know, but that's what he told me!

I will be totally excited to watch!

Kristen

Lori said she would update us, today is only part I and Dr. Ortiz interview will be in a couple of weeks. I put it on season pass on the Tivo to make sure I don't miss it!

Lori said she would update us, today is only part I and Dr. Ortiz interview will be in a couple of weeks. I put it on season pass on the Tivo to make sure I don't miss it!

Great idea as soon as I get home I will do the same.

I watched it, he was not on there. They talked about the band but his name never came up. I was bummed. I will keep taping until he comes up

When Dr Ortiz came in yesterday before my surgery he was telling me about it and it sounded like he hadn't been interviewed yet. The family that is going to be on there with him were at OCC too and they hadn't been interviewed yet either. As they were there, they got a call from the show aking them to bring some of their largest clothes to show. But if anyone does see when it will be on let us all know. I'll keep on the lookout too! Awesome!