NSV

As many of you know, I am a teacher and coach and as a result I am gone quiet a bit for softball tournaments. In my building it is just the 7th and 8th grade students. Today for some reason there were a lot of the 8th grades students in my hallway just coming up to talk to the teachers from last year. I was standing in the hallway when one of my kids from last year came up and gave me a hug and said "Ms. Flanary you have lost a ton of weight you are looking great!" Talk about making me teary eyed. Yes sometimes middle school kids can drive me nuts, but every once in a while they do show that they have a sweet side.

As many of you know, I am a teacher and coach and as a result I am gone quiet a bit for softball tournaments. In my building it is just the 7th and 8th grade students. Today for some reason there were a lot of the 8th grades students in my hallway just coming up to talk to the teachers from last year. I was standing in the hallway when one of my kids from last year came up and gave me a hug and said "Ms. Flanary you have lost a ton of weight you are looking great!" Talk about making me teary eyed. Yes sometimes middle school kids can drive me nuts, but every once in a while they do show that they have a sweet side.

That had to make you feel great! :) I was just banded 2 weeks ago today. I went and got a pedicure the other day and the lady said, Dana you have lost weight since I have seen you! Talk about a great feeling! :D

Congrats! Keep up the great work!

It doesn't get any better than that, Out of the mouths of babes!

Jann