Portland Area Get together

Portland area get together Idea  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a buffett style meal option, how do you feel about the cost?

• Yes
    • No
    • Price is fine
    • Price is not

My sister is thinking about putting out a buffett and a salad bar. How does everyone feel about that. She would have several options of what everyone could have. She will put together a menu and then we can chose what we want from 5 to 6 difference entrees. How does that sound? She wants to know how you all feel about that, cause then you could decide what portion you would want. She doesnt want people to feel pressured to eat alot or spend alot on food they wont eat. She would think about $7.50 for each person. She will give discount on soda or ice tea. If you dont like the idea, let me know but we thought this would be fun to put together and then you would have the control of how much you eat. Let me know what you think.

Guest CaraMBA09
I think it sounds great. I was thinking of suggesting something like this to make it easy for everyone. I'm in on the buffet for sure.

Stormy my dear, that is incredibly thoughtful and sweet of your sister to be so "hip" about us bandsters! Count me in...

Stormy, this is so nice of your sister to accomodate all of us! Either way is fine with me.

Donna