Banded Today 10/24/08

My twin sister were banded today at the OCC, best surgical experience!!! Lost 10 lbs. do far cannot wait for the future progress! Thank you OCC and the Staff you have been AWESOME! YIPEEE....YIPEEE!

My twin sister were banded today at the OCC, best surgical experience!!! Lost 10 lbs. do far cammot wait for the future progress! Thank you OCC and the Staff you have been AWESOME!

Wooo Hooo!!! We did it!! I am so excited for us!! It's a new life, lifestyle and the opportunities that await us are endless! I love you and now it's time to work our bands together and be accountable to ourselves and each other!! Love you sis!!!

:lb24: :lb24: :lb21: :lb10: :lb9: :cheerleader:

Welcome to Bandland!! You two are going to be great! I can't wait to hear both of your progresses. This is sure going to be a double delight experience for you two. Please keep us posted and remember to sip, sip, sip, and walk, walk, walk! Rest and relax for this is your beginning. Aren't OCC staff wonderful?!!

I was banded 2 weeks ago at OCC on OCt 8 and so far I feel GREAT! I come on this forum often to gain information and suggestins from everyone here. Read, read, and read the posts here on the forum. If you have any questions, ASK! We are all here for you as we are one HUGE family!

((HUGS!)) to the both of youse!

Woo Hoo!!!!! I am just a day before you so I know just what you are going through!!!! Are you staying at the Lucerna tonight? I might be trying to get an early flight home, but if not i'll try to look for ya. The broth in the restaraunt downstairs is pretty good - just really salty. But the hotel is fantastic! These folks aren't lying, make sure you walk a LOT!! I wasn't wanting to get out of bed, but when I do it sure makes a difference!!!

Congrats and take care!!!