60 POUNDS GONE FOR GOOD!!!!

Good Morning my fellow banditas and banditos!!!

I hit 60 this morning!!! How cool is that, and in less than 5 months!!

I am wicked excited and thank all of you so much for your support, you are truly family and I really love you all!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

:party: WOOO HOOOOO :party::clapping: YOU ROCK THIS BAND GIRL :clapping:

60 POUNDS is something special ... isn't it ?

I was very excited when it was 20lbs, 30lbs, 40lbs then 50lbs BUT 60lbs seems like it brings us soooo much closer to our goal and our appearance is changing drasticly - we even turn heads again hahahaa

:D I have one more pound to be on ONEDERLAND and can't wait :P

Congratulations! What a great milestone!

I am wicked excited and thank all of you so much for your support, you are truly family and I really love you all!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

That is EXCELLENT!! - Way to Go Cathy.

Congratulations Cathy! You are always such a positive person on the forum, and it is so good to see such great success happen to a wonderful person. I know you've worked hard for it, and I'm proud of you!

Denise

WOW...what a fantastic accomplishment! You should be very proud!!! If you don't mind, for us newbies would you give us your top 3 keys to success or tips on how you have been so successful? It would help a lot as I start this process!!!

Great job!!!

WOW...what a fantastic accomplishment! You should be very proud!!! If you don't mind, for us newbies would you give us your top 3 keys to success or tips on how you have been so successful? It would help a lot as I start this process!!!

Great job!!!

My pleasure.

1) Fills, keep on top of them, when you need one, get one!

2) Portion control, put 3 oz meat, 1/4 cup of veggies/salad and 1/4 cup of rice or potatoes on your plate, when you are full stop, but the max you can have is what's on the plate.

3) Treating myself in moderation, I have McDonalds, a cookie, a few fries, a few potato chips. You cannot deprive yourself or you will fail. I eat whatever I want in moderation. 99% of the time I follow the plan, but do treat myself.

4) Exercise (to be honest I just started to do this, but it's key to keep the weight loss going)

5) Rewards-give yourself something for working hard and being successful. For every 10 lbs I lose, I reward myself with a pair of shoes, pc of jewellery, a dinner out, something enjoyable and fun!

6) Positive thinking!! I know the weight is going to come off, I will not fail...it may take time, and I have plateaued, but change it up and keep on going. I don't feel like a fat lady anymore, I walk with pride and confidence.

7) Pay it Forward- I have had such tremendous support here, at work and at home which keeps me motivated to succeed and I like to encourage everyone I can to be successful too!!!

Sweetheawrt ~ you have no idea how much this post means to me right now! I had temptation brought to my desk and just went into puddles. But you got me back to focusing my goal. GREAT TIMING!! I am literally going throught Bandster Hell and so far, I am true to this 21 days post op...but it's killing me. I've 2 more days before I go on solids and hopefully stay on track before my first fill on Sat, Dec 6. Of the 7 items you've listed, the last two hit me..."Positive Thinking" and "Pay it Forward". I just now bounced back up and now going forward with it.

Thank you my friend, for this post! (HUGS!) You are doing an AWESOME journey!!

Congratulations! Wow - what a great accomplishment! I am really proud of you and you are a huge inspiration to many of us on this board. I am close to hitting 60 and cannot wait to get to that goal. November 1, 2008 is my 1 year anniversary of starting my healthy lifestyle. Although I didn't get my surgery until 07/01/08, my life has changed so much in this past year and being over 50 lbs less makes it that much better.

Again, congratulations and celebrate your success with a pedicure, or a new blouse, or something fun! ;)

Guest CaraMBA09

Kat, That is amazing. You give this newbie hope as I have been feeling pretty hopeless about this the past few days.

My takeaway from this is that between the 1st and 2nd fills is to go NO more than 3 weeks.

And then from the 2nd to 3rd - 4 weeks

It sounds like from everything I have been reading and memorizing, the weight really starts to drop after the 2nd and 3rd fills.

Congrats sweetie on all the incredibly hard work!

much love, Cara

Guest CaraMBA09
My pleasure.

1) Fills, keep on top of them, when you need one, get one!

2) Portion control, put 3 oz meat, 1/4 cup of veggies/salad and 1/4 cup of rice or potatoes on your plate, when you are full stop, but the max you can have is what's on the plate.

3) Treating myself in moderation, I have McDonalds, a cookie, a few fries, a few potato chips. You cannot deprive yourself or you will fail. I eat whatever I want in moderation. 99% of the time I follow the plan, but do treat myself.

4) Exercise (to be honest I just started to do this, but it's key to keep the weight loss going)

5) Rewards-give yourself something for working hard and being successful. For every 10 lbs I lose, I reward myself with a pair of shoes, pc of jewellery, a dinner out, something enjoyable and fun!

6) Positive thinking!! I know the weight is going to come off, I will not fail...it may take time, and I have plateaued, but change it up and keep on going. I don't feel like a fat lady anymore, I walk with pride and confidence.

7) Pay it Forward- I have had such tremendous support here, at work and at home which keeps me motivated to succeed and I like to encourage everyone I can to be successful too!!!

Cathy - do you weigh your meat?

The biggest loser store on NBC has SOOOOO many goodies that can be utilized:

<http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/?v=nbc_the-biggest-loser&SESSID=6c4483256f41f43dadc3968daa6b7061>