I can eat anything! Don't feel full at all.

I was banded on July 26, 2006. I have lost 20 pounds (30 more to go). Like Rose, I am struggling. I had my first fill on Sept 9th and my "eating/not eating life" hasn't been the same since.

Sometimes I get sick, sometimes I don't get sick. Just when I think I have a food or an amount figured out, BAM!...I'm wrong.

For the most part, I know I can't eat bread or pasta. Chicken...NO WAY! So why can I eat Phad Thai? or why does popcorn go down so well?

I haven't lost a pound in about 2 months. I think I'm loosing inches, but some days it feels like nothing has moved.

I eat like a bird.

Have I "NO" metabolism? Is my body panicing and storing all my fat so that it has fuel? So many people tell me sooooooooo many things about not eating.

Then I read about one of you who are doing great! For example, like my new lap band friend in Alabama who was banded on the same day as I was. Surgery day, she is 170 & I am 173. Today she is 137 and I am barely under 160! Ugh! That's like only 13-15 pounds for me and 33 for her. HOW did that happen?

Boy I am a whiney pee pants today. Sorry. I'm just glum because I am not doing well today and I am depresssed that my success isn't reaching as far as others. To those of you who are doing well....Congrads! To those of you struggling like me....thanks for your support!

:-)

Suggestion: with every meal, get 20 minutes of very light movement in - walking would be an excellent choice. In my pre band days, 20 minutes of walking before or after a meal, and my weight would fall off. When I stalled out with my band, I started exercising and the lousey old pounds started to fall off again. Good luck to you.

Lynn C